WHAT: Muskogee Public Works and Finance committee regular meetings and a special meeting of the City Council.
WHEN: 4 p.m. Tuesday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, third floor, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
• Claims for all city departments June 3-14.
• Awarding the municipal liability insurance contract to the low bidder, Oklahoma Municipal Assurance Group, in the amount of $272,188.36 for policy year beginning July 1.
• Final payment to Cook Construction Crane Inc. in the amount of $295,396.50 for Coody Creek Phase III project.
• Final payment to Holloway Updike & Bellen Inc. in the amount of $3,185 for Coody Creek Phase III project.
• Resolution authorizing the continuation of the account fund for the city of Muskogee entitled “Solid Waste Improvements” and designating the manner in which said account shall be operated for the upcoming budget year.
• Resolution adopting amendment to Appendix A of the Muskogee City Code pertaining to fee schedules for residential and commercial refuse customers and establishing future increases in accordance with the Consumer Price Index.
• Resolution adopting amendment to Appendix A of the Muskogee City Code pertaining to fee schedules for water rates and establishing future increases in accordance with the Consumer Price Index.
• Resolution adopting amendment to Appendix A of the Muskogee City Code pertaining to fee schedules for sewer rate charges and establishing future increases in accordance with the Consumer Price Index.
• Second renewal of the management service agreement between the city of Muskogee and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People for management of the Martin Luther King Center.
• Authorizing the retention of unused funds by the Muskogee City-County Port Authority in the projected amount of $52,951.65, as authorized by the agreement between the city and the Port Authority to promote and foster industrial development.
• Professional services agreement with Michael Gilliard for fiscal year 2014 to provide continued representation for the city involving litigated workers’ compensation claims.
• Resolution declaring property at 413 Jefferson St. surplus to the needs of the city and authorizing the sale of said property to John W. White.
• Resolution declaring property at 1237 Hartford St. surplus to the needs of the city and authorizing the sale of said property to New Balm Outreach Ministries.
• Resolution declaring the property at 516 S. 23rd St. surplus to the needs of the city and authorizing the sale of said properties to Wayne and Joan Trolinger.
• Public hearing and possible approval of an ordinance rezoning property located at 2320 N. Main St. from light industrial and agricultural to general commercial district and authorization to revise the official zoning map if approved.
• Resolution for community financial support for the proposed MACO Development Company LLC project to construct a 48-unit senior housing complex 2320 N. Main St.
• Recommendation by the Martin Luther King Center task group to secure architectural services from Ambler Architects for preliminary design work for construction of a new building.
• Report and update on Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality sanitary sewer consent order.
• Current processes related to enforcement of utility tampering.
• Reappointments of Mike Leonard, John Barton and Billy Taylor to serve six-year terms on the Muskogee Industrial Trust.
• Resolution No. 2452 approving the City of Muskogee Budget for fiscal year 2014.
• Amendment to the lease agreement of July 1, 2010 between the city of Muskogee and the Three Rivers Museum.