Students from 224 communities are listed on the University of Oklahoma Norman campus honor roll for the spring 2013 semester.
In most colleges, students must earn a minimum 3.5 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale to be included on the honor roll. Students in the College of Architecture are recognized with a 3.3 or better, and students in the College of Engineering are recognized with a 3.0 or better.
Honor roll students who are enrolled full time in at least 12 credit hours are listed below by the hometowns they provided on their records. The names of students who earned a 4.0 (A) grade-point average also are President Honor Roll designates and are indicated by an asterisk(*).
• Muskogee — John Francis Carey, Melanie Thi Le, Rebecca Leclair, Elliott Jamal Robbins*, Kirsten M. Baker, Janny Joy Gandhi*, Hannah E. Hoopes, Derrick Michael Jones, Zachary Aaron Kampf, Jericha R. McGill, Tiffany Lynn Olson, Hoang N. Truong*, and Jordan E. Wiebe*.
• Checotah — Meilani C. Kaaihue, Quaye K. Kaaihue*, Tyler M. Myers, Zachary M. Myers, Lyle James O’Rorke, and Rachel L. Rose.
• Eufaula — Jeremiah Wayne Cox, Brittanica R. Dubord, Zachary A. Myers*, John P. Wenrich, and Nicholas E. Woodruff.
• Fort Gibson — Wiley J. Abbott, Sydney L. Abdallah, David M. Dunlap*, Mycah A. Higley, Megan Rose Lindsay*, Amber M. Morton, Scott M. Moses*, Gregory Dylan Perry*, and Sergio Sandoval.
• Gore — Nicholas E. Murray.
• Haskell — Charles James Eberhardt and Anna Grace Tracy*.
• Hulbert — Corby Douglas Carter* and Elizabeth M. Moyer.
• Oktaha — Jimmy R. Ogden.
• Park Hill — Jessika E. Poteet.
• Tahlequah — Liz B. Arnaud, Dakota A. Enlow, Robert J. Fisher, Janey L. Gassaway*, Kaith A. Smith, Chandler R. Welch, and Sam B. Campbell*.