Sir Michael Jerome Ragsdale, 26, and Ashleigh D. Muldrow, 27, both of Muskogee.
Summer Dawn McLemore vs. Hank Aaron McLemore, incompatibility.
Haley E. Garza vs. Ricky Garza, incompatibility.
JP Morgan Chase Bank vs. Glen L. Brown, et al., foreclosure.
Credit Bureau Services vs.:
• Kay A. Wilkins, petition for judgment, $1,020.12.
• Jeffery M. Woods, petition for judgment, $889.55.
• Jason Baldwin, petition for judgment, $1,658.64.
Unifund CCR vs. Ronald Green, petition for judgment, $10,714.60.
Midland Funding vs.:
• Nicario Duke, petition for judgment, $1,279.08.
• Donna Phillips, petition for judgment, $1,342.16.
Capital One Bank vs. Melissa R. McLaughlin, petition for judgment, $9,641.14.
Gemini Capital Group vs. Travis McMillan, petition for judgment, $10,038.13.
Edward L. Holder vs. Charles Coburn Jr., $795.79, Feb. 11.
NODINE, James Timothy. Possession of controlled dangerous substance. Sounding docket Feb. 12. Held without bond.
RHOADES, Billy Ray. Indecent exposure. Sounding docket Feb. 14. Bond $25,000.
MORALES, Christi Jo. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute; possession of controlled dangerous substance; maintaining place for keeping/selling controlled substance; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Sentenced Jan. 30. One 20-year, two five-year and one one-year sentences suspended upon successful completion of Muskogee County Drug Court. Fined $1,700.
NUNLEY, Tenesha. Felony value-false pretenses/bogus check/con game; conspiracy. Order revoking suspended sentence Jan. 17. One 10-year and one one-year concurrent sentences in prison.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- Area boy dies in crash
- City to resurface more streets
- Lawmakers visit Israel to promote Oklahoma
- Homes, church on display to raise funds for Kelly B. Todd
- Weather closings
- Christmas tour delayed a week
- Okay Christmas Parade set Dec. 14
- Man guilty of assault with intent to murder
- Haskell sex offender failed to register
- More Local News Headlines