Tera Thouvenel vs. James Thouvenel, incompatibility.
Heather Marie Stewart vs. Scott Anthony Stewart, incompatibility.
Cimco Properties vs.:
• Tanesha Richerson, $1,450, Feb. 11.
• Reginald Moore, $1,150, Feb. 11.
• Rachelle Duncan, $3,980, Feb. 11.
Jeffrey D. Bedford vs. Carol Cobb, et al., replevin, Feb. 20.
GATWOOD, Christopher Michael. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Sounding docket Feb. 15. Held without bond.
HAMILTON, Felicia Lynn. Knowingly concealing stolen property; attempted petty larceny. Sounding docket Feb. 15. Bond same.
HAMILTON, Mason Rye. Knowingly concealing stolen property; attempted petty larceny. Sounding docket Feb. 15. Bond $20,000.
WESTON, John Robert. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Preliminary hearing Feb. 11. Bond same.
WESTON, John Robert. Attempted manufacture of controlled dangerous substance. Hearing Feb. 11. Bond $2,500.
READDY, David W. Sr. Second-degree burglary (three counts). Sentenced Jan. 28. Three concurrent 20-year sentences with all but the first 12 years suspended.
STILES, Leonard. Sex offender loitering in park. Sentenced Jan. 30. One-year suspended sentence. Fined $500.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- P.M. UPDATE: MLT's Friday's performance of "It's a Wonderful Life" postponed
- A.M. UPDATE: Timekiller Band performance in Webbers Falls canceled
- A.M. UPDATE: Jack C. Montgomery East building closed today
- Area boy dies in crash
- City to resurface more streets
- Lawmakers visit Israel to promote Oklahoma
- Homes, church on display to raise funds for Kelly B. Todd
- Weather closings
- Christmas tour delayed a week
- More Local News Headlines