The City of Muskogee Foundation will again offer $240,000 in scholarships this year to high school seniors at Hilldale and Muskogee.
This will be the third year the Foundation has offered the scholarship program totaling $720,000 committed to 30 students during that three-year period.
Scholarship criteria include graduating with at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average and an ACT score of at least 22. Applicants are also judged on personal demonstrations of character, leadership and participation in school and community activities.
Grants Administrator D.J. Thompson said applications are due March 15. Students must apply online at cfok.academicworks.com. For more information about the City of Muskogee Foundation, visit www.cityofmuskogeefoundation.org.
- Local News
- Judge lowers charge in boy’s death
- Outdated bridge to be replaced
- Boynton water service stopped
- Company cited in fatal tower collapse
- Kitchen fire damages restaurant
- Fugitive in slaying found at mom’s home
- Molestation charge filed against city man
- Abandoned boat found on river
- Funeral fund set up for slain man’s family
- Registration for runoff election ends today
- More Local News Headlines