The City of Muskogee Foundation will again offer $240,000 in scholarships this year to high school seniors at Hilldale and Muskogee.
This will be the third year the Foundation has offered the scholarship program totaling $720,000 committed to 30 students during that three-year period.
Scholarship criteria include graduating with at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average and an ACT score of at least 22. Applicants are also judged on personal demonstrations of character, leadership and participation in school and community activities.
Grants Administrator D.J. Thompson said applications are due March 15. Students must apply online at cfok.academicworks.com. For more information about the City of Muskogee Foundation, visit www.cityofmuskogeefoundation.org.
- Local News
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Schedules shift for snow days
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Red Cross dodgeball fundraiser hits record
- Dine, dance and donate to help children at gala
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- No illegal sales of tobacco in region, annual checks find
- Virtual school info session set Tuesday
- Health insurance program enrollment help offered
- More Local News Headlines