Muskogee Public Schools unofficial election results:
• Proposition One, $47.5 million bond issue
Yes, 1,190 or 84.2 percent.
No, 223 or 15.8 percent.
• Proposition Two, $2 million transportation bond issue
Yes, 1,214 or 85.2 percent.
No, 211 or 14.8 percent.
Bond issue projects
• District — “Green” buses and fleet vehicles, textbooks, technology, Fab Lab, band uniforms, textbooks.
• Cherokee — Foundation and roof repairs.
• Early Childhood Center — Office moving to front entrance for limited entry.
• Creek — A staging area for after-school pickup will be added to relieve the congestion on Country Club Road during pickup times.
• Grant Foreman — New heating and cooling units, carpeting and a student pickup area.
• Pershing and Creek — Installation of new sprinkler systems, upgrading bathrooms between classrooms and a new water-heating system.
• Tony Goetz and Whittier — Transom windows over interior doors will be replaced. Whittier to get a new roof over the older section of the school.
• BEST Center — New roof, replacement of old-fashioned boiler system with heat and air system, and moving servers out of basement. A server building will be built near maintenance that is tornado proof and climate controlled.
• Sadler Arts Academy — Library and dance classroom.
• Alice Robertson Junior High — Science and math center.
• Rougher Alternative Academy — Separate building for the school’s Regimented School.
• High School — Biomedical classrooms, new agricultural program building, athletic building for all sports, Fab Lab.