30th and Denver streets, Monday, suspect tried to run over two people.
1004 S. 32nd St., Monday, neighbors assaulted each other.
225 N. 14th St., Monday, domestic.
1501 N. York St., Sunday-Monday, property removed from residence.
2203 Georgia Ave., May 18-20, property removed from residence.
110 N. K St., June 9, forced entry and assault.
USA Liquors, 903 N. York St., Tuesday, money stolen from business.
2600 E. Hancock St., Tuesday, property removed from residence.
Muskogee Housing Authority, Sunday-Monday, grand larceny.
903 Fremont St., Friday, purse.
537 N. 13th St., Saturday, malicious injury to property.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- Patient safety advocate speaks at EASTAR
- Foster mom held in death of child
- Holiday events to get back on track
- Schools have adjustments to make
- MPS back after weather
- Cherokee Nation Businesses gives $20K to Angels of the Cherokee
- City worker hurt in collision Wednesday
- Muskogee police reports 12.12.13
- Muskogee County District Court 12.12.13
- More Local News Headlines