Scott Wayne Crow, 43, and Carla Sue Ford, 45, both of Muskogee.
Steven Parker Jennings, 34, and Sherry Lynn Shropshire, 37, both of Fort Gibson
Sabina Elizabeth Gonzalez vs. Rutilio Gonzalez, incompatibility.
Danielle Fairchild, et al. vs. Clifford Chuculate, Nov. 27.
Stefanie Ann Chaney vs. Bobbie Lee Pettit, foreclosure.
Credit Bureau Services vs. Suzanne M. Crawford, petition for judgment, $2,343.49.
FRALEY, Brian Thomas. Second-degree burglary. Sounding docket Nov. 19. Bond $20,000.
HAMMANS, Todd Wilburn. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Sounding docket Nov. 29. Bond $10,000.
TEAGUE, Derrick Shane. Possession of controlled dangerous substance; second-degree burglary; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Sounding docket Nov. 28. Bond same.
DINARDO, Brandon Vincent. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Hearing Dec. 6. Bond same.
PARKER, John. Possession of controlled substance (two counts); unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Hearing Nov. 26. Bond $2,500.
- Local News
- Contestants show who’s top hog
- City spends $14K on meeting leader
- Parents sue MPS following student injury
- Museum shows students’ art
- Students read to celebrate Seuss
- Re-register to receive pardon and parole notices
- Roughers robotics team competes in San Antonio
- PET OF THE WEEK — Scarlett
- Medical condition may have led to crash
- Cherokee museums offer free admission
- More Local News Headlines