Philip E. Vincent, 62, of Jenks and Karlene M. Harvey, 51, of McAlester.
Calvin DeWayne Craig, 42, and Melissa Jayne McKinney, 45, both of Boynton.
Jack Conner vs. Donda Conner, incompatibility.
Debra S. Sides vs. Jackie D. Sides, April 2.
Lahoma J. Fulsom vs. The heirs of James T. Martin, et al., quiet title.
Catherine Anne Till, lost title.
In re: Hayle Brooke Holdridge, petition for change of name.
Neil Schattin vs. Dal-Italia, et al., petition for judgment, unspecified amount.
Asset Acceptance vs.:
• Jacob Cherry, petition for judgment, $3,082.
• Cliff Chism, petition for judgment, $3,363.20.
• Ruth Ajeh, petition for judgment, $2,801.
• Doyle Clark, petition for judgment, $1,470.13.
• Jennifer Hamilton, petition for judgment, $3,766.11.
National Collegiate Student Loan vs. Angelia Moss, petition for judgment, $5,609.53.
Elias Quintana vs. Willie Lewis, $625, April 1.
United Commercial Properties Inc. vs. Jonathan Sustaire, $3,250, April 8.
Bacone College vs.:
• Brian Hayward, $1,098.71, April 24.
• Julian Peters, $2,033.54, April 24.
• Braxton Owen, $2,364, April 24.
• Jamal McDaniel, $3,773.45, April 24.
• Tanar Gillaspie, $6,400.19, April 24.
• Catherine Bales, $7,085.62, April 24.
• Helen Ingram, $784.28, April 24.
• Angeia Moss, $700, April 24.
• Sheila Wooldridge, $519, April 24.
• Shalonda Shine, $2,611, April 24.
Commerce Finance vs.:
• Ronald Doke, $671.55, April 8.
• Karen Elizabeth Sexton, $547, April 8.
• Oshey Davis, $398, April 8.
• Sandra Mayfield, $470.50, April 8.
• April Armstrong, $459.17, April 8.
• Brittany Christian, $616, April 8.
• Patty Vanzant, $620, April 8.
KERR, Keith Eric. Driving a vehicle while under the influence of drugs (second and subsequent); driving with license canceled/suspended/revoked; left of center. Sounding docket April 5. Bond same.
PHILLIPS, Dorothy. Assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (two counts); malicious injury to property over $1,000; leaving the scene of an accident involving injury; driving a vehicle while under the influence of drugs. Sounding docket April 5. Bond same.
SMITH, Corey Ray. Driving under the influence-aggravated. Disposition docket April 17. Bond same.
VAIL, Corbin Mathew. Assault with a dangerous weapon (two counts); assault and battery (two counts). Sounding docket April 5. Bond same.
JESTER, Christina Ann. Possession of controlled dangerous substance; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Sentenced March 21. One 10-year and one concurrent one-year suspended sentences. Fined $750.
SHEPPARD, Kristen Diane. Possession of contraband (two counts); possession of cell phone or electronic device in penal institution. Sentenced March 23. One 20-year and one concurrent five-year sentences in prison with all but the first five-years suspended and one one-year sentence in county jail. Fined $600.
SPRADLEY, Joseph L. Second-degree burglary; knowingly concealing stolen property. Sentenced March 21. Two concurrent five-year suspended sentences. Fined $475.