What to do
WHAT: History Channel’s “American Pickers” is scouting locations for the show.
WHEN: Before June 1.
HOW: Email your name, number, town, state and a list of items along with pictures you think the show will be interested in to AmericanPickers@Cineflix.com or call and leave a message at (646) 493-2184.
• Motor scooters — Vespas, Lambretta and Cushman, motorcycles, bicycles — pre-1960s to turn of the century, and classic motorcycle memorabilia.
• Old advertising signage, vintage movie memorabilia, concert posters, T-shirts, pre-1960s diner collectibles, pre-1960s TV merchandise, pre-1950s western gear and vintage advertising items.
• Unusual radios — transistor or tabletop, old toys — tin, wind-up and cast-iron, pre-1950s vending machines, pinball and slot machines.
• Antique casino/gaming machines, casino tables.
• Old rodeo items, taxidermy, late 1970s and earlier military items, civil war antiques, vintage gas pumps, vintage collegiate collectibles, vintage BB guns or cap guns, pre-1940s Christmas items, pre-1970s neon signs.
• Airline collectibles, vintage police officer collectibles, firefighter collectibles, pre-1940s telephones, Hawaiiana/Tiki collectibles, musical instruments.
• Folk art, strange woodcarvings, vintage sports collectibles, vintage election memorabilia, early Halloween items, extraordinary mobster memorabilia.
(The show is currently not looking for farming/agricultural items, tools, glassware, appliances, tractors, crocks, stoves or country primitives.)