WHAT: Muskogee Public Works and Finance committee regular meetings and a special meeting of the Muskogee Parking Authority.
WHEN: 4 p.m. Tuesday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, third floor, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
• New ordinance designed to address the sales, possession and use of synthetic intoxicants within the city through the city’s authority to abate public nuisances.
• Resolution declaring 14 Motorola Pr1500 portable radios and chargers surplus to the needs of the city and authorizing the city manager to dispose of said property by transferring the same to the Oklahoma School for the Blind.
• Contractual service agreement with INCOR regarding the collection of recyclables at the Recycle Drop-Off Center located at 120 Iola St.
• Barrier fencing near the basketball courts at Ruby and Rotary Parks.
• Claims for all city departments May 6-17.
• Resolution declaring certain items of personal property surplus to the needs of the city and authorizing city manager to dispose of said property.
• Possible amendments to the master plan document of the city of Muskogee’s employee health benefit plan relating to contribution rate increases for employee and dependent coverage with an effective date of July 1.
• Resolution declaring real property located at 11th and Talladega as surplus property and authorizing the sale of the property to Locke Supply Inc. in the amount of $3,000.
• Accepting the next lowest best bid to Bob Howard Dodge of Oklahoma City for its offer to sell two, one-ton crew cab trucks in the amount of $24,826 each.
• Receipt of donated funds in the amount of $1,130 for the city’s Animal Shelter Sponsorship Program for the month of April 2013.
• Application and letter of agreement for custom work between the city of Muskogee and AT&T for extra depth burial of cable line located in the public way between Callahan Street and Broadway.