WHAT: Muskogee County Board of Commissioners regular meeting.
WHEN: 9 a.m. Tuesday.
WHERE: Muskogee County Services Building, 400 W. Broadway.
• Approval of claims, monthly reports and purchase orders.
• Offer from the city of Muskogee to purchase surplus real property located at the southwest corner of the U.S. 69 and Shawnee Bypass intersection.
• Tabled bids submitted for the construction of a metal building for the Boynton Fire Department.
• Invoice submitted by Holloway Updike & Bellen for work on South Fork Creek bridge on EW 110.
• Resolution declaring three printers and two televisions surplus to the needs of the Muskogee County Emergency Management Office and authorizing disposition of the same.
• Resolution declaring two radios and one AT&T telephone surplus to the needs of District 2 and authorizing disposition of the same.
• Resolution declaring five roller shelf units, nine walnut top double pedestal desks, two top left hand work station desks, 11 Dell monitors and computers and a Duplo folding machine surplus to the needs of the Muskogee County Treasurer’s Office and authorizing disposition of the same.