Michael Lantie Owens, 37, and Staci Jean Lehr, 37, both of Fort Gibson.
Kodi LeJuan Drew, 26, and Jelisa Richey, 24, both of Tulsa.
Chester Lee Price, 57, of Broken Arrow, and Marcy MaKay Coffman, 56, of Muskogee.
Ashley Thompson vs. Christopher Thompson, incompatibility.
JP Morgan Chase Bank vs. Andrew Monks, et al., foreclosure.
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance vs. Kari L. Murry, et al., foreclosure.
Midland Funding vs.:
• Donald Jackson, petition for judgment, $4,028.17.
• Earl Ingram, petition for judgment, $1,582.20.
• Harley Seabolt, petition for judgment, $3,073.49.
• Cynthia Steen, petition for judgment, $3,796.30.
• Alvin Shrum, petition for judgment, $9,439.80.
• Rebecca Parks, petition for judgment, $1,621.37.
Banner Finance vs.:
• John Harris Sr., $1,067.18, Oct. 26.
• Teyonda Ivy, $349, Oct. 26.
• Linda Jackson, $698.64, Oct. 26.
• William Mahoney, $620, Oct. 26.
• Steve Snow, $542, Oct. 26.
• Johnny Willingham, $426, Oct. 26.
Fort Gibson Investments vs. James Davis, et al., $1,000, Oct. 22.
BELL, Robert Aaron. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol; driving with license cancelled/suspended/revoked; failure to pay taxes due to state; failure to maintain security; failure to stop at red light. Disposition docket Nov. 7. Bond same.
TORIX, Mark Wayne. Assault and battery upon police officer. Sounding docket Oct. 24. Bond same.
- Local News
- Coast Guard, OHP a team
- City considers fee hike for cemetery
- Eufaula weighs switch to city manager
- Supplies short in wake of storm
- Residents make run on sleds as they hit slopes
- Ark of Faith needs help giving others happy holiday season
- Warner girl joins Angus Association
- MPS Indian ed hearing Thursday
- Patriot Townhall meeting Tuesday
- Animal shelter to open late Dec. 14
- More Local News Headlines