At its regular meeting Tuesday, the Muskogee Board of Education:
• Recognized Harris-Jobe Elementary custodian Bryant Wiedel and Sadler Arts Academy custodian Barbara Alexander as support employees of the month.
• Recognized Ben Franklin Science Academy special education teacher Kristie Goodwin and Muskogee High School physical education teacher and coach Angie Hillmon as certified employees of the month.
• Recognized Miss NASA (Native American Student Advocacy) Laranda Parish and Miss Jr. NASA Laura Webster.
Approved the consent agenda, including:
• Operating and investment funds, Sept. 1-30 Operating account: $1,676,373. None in investment account.
• Financial report on 2013 expenses, revenue and activity fund.
• Purchasing orders over $3,500.
• Sanctioning of Early Childhood Center PTA, Muskogee High School PTSA and MHS Soccer Booster Club.
• Estimate of needs for 2013 school year.
• General Fund, $43,886,538.31.
• Building Fund, $ 1,630,789.95.
• CNS Fund, $ 3,740,721.18.
• Vote on revision of facilities use policy.
• One month review of part-time and substitute professional staff employment and field trip excursions.
Following executive session, approved all personnel items.