The fifth edition of the Collectors’ Christmas Ornament can be purchased from Downtown Muskogee, Inc. for $10 each.
In honor of Muskogee’s 140th birthday, the 2012 pewter ornament represents the M-K-T Railroad, which gave birth to Muskogee in 1872 when the first steam engine arrived at the Muscogee Station. A limited number of the previous three collectible ornaments — the 2011 Viaduct, 2010 Trolley and the 2009 McEntee’s Clock — also are available for $10 each. These ornaments are one-of-a-kind gifts that celebrate Muskogee’s historic downtown.
To purchase these ornaments or other Muskogee collectibles, stop by the Downtown Muskogee office at 216 W. Okmulgee Ave. (next to the Roxy Theater).
Proceeds benefit the programs and special events of Downtown Muskogee, Inc., in its efforts of historic preservation and downtown revitalization.
- Local News
- Youths take no bull at livestock show
- Haskell sues Boynton over water
- Industrial expansion could bring street improvements
- Rotary luncheon recognizes wellness promotion efforts
- ICTC names four as students of month
- Anti-poverty session slated for Saturday
- Spay/neuter clinic scheduling times
- ICTC health courses taking applications
- Hilldale preschool screening March 25-26
- Sports program signing up older veterans
- More Local News Headlines