The regional prevention coordinators of Neighbors Building Neighborhoods, in cooperation with the Muskogee Police Department, are encouraging area residents to remove all expired, unneeded or unused medicines from their homes and bring them to the Muskogee Fairgrounds, 1444 S. Cherokee St., for proper and safe disposal from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Medications can also be disposed of at any time at the drop-off location in the lobby of the Muskogee Police Department at 112 S. Third St.
The Take Back Day offers a free, easy solution for people to dispose of old or unneeded pills. Needles, syringes and liquids cannot be accepted.
Information: (918) 683-4600.
- Local News
- Governor spends day here
- Connors launches build of new nurse, health care training facility
- Congress member gives dire view of economy
- Domestic abuse program Saturday
- Red Fern Festival starts today in Tahlequah
- Area students earn scholarships
- Eufaula man hurt in motorcycle crash
- Wagoner man held in alleged rape
- Scholarship available to state students
- Benefit for WISH set for Saturday
- More Local News Headlines