The regional prevention coordinators of Neighbors Building Neighborhoods, in cooperation with the Muskogee Police Department, are encouraging area residents to remove all expired, unneeded or unused medicines from their homes and bring them to the Muskogee Fairgrounds, 1444 S. Cherokee St., for proper and safe disposal from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Medications can also be disposed of at any time at the drop-off location in the lobby of the Muskogee Police Department at 112 S. Third St.
The Take Back Day offers a free, easy solution for people to dispose of old or unneeded pills. Needles, syringes and liquids cannot be accepted.
Information: (918) 683-4600.
- Local News
- Egg hunt for kids with special needs
- Alleged prison meth ring bust
- Boynton ex-worker charged with bilking town
- Apology part of embezzlement sentence
- OSB continues drainage upgrade
- Courthouse closed today for holiday
- Muskogee robber gets federal term
- Dogs to be shown Saturday at Petco
- Outdated medicine collection April 26
- Cherokee budget expands
- More Local News Headlines