The regional prevention coordinators of Neighbors Building Neighborhoods, in cooperation with the Muskogee Police Department, are encouraging area residents to remove all expired, unneeded or unused medicines from their homes and bring them to the Muskogee Fairgrounds, 1444 S. Cherokee St., for proper and safe disposal from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Medications can also be disposed of at any time at the drop-off location in the lobby of the Muskogee Police Department at 112 S. Third St.
The Take Back Day offers a free, easy solution for people to dispose of old or unneeded pills. Needles, syringes and liquids cannot be accepted.
Information: (918) 683-4600.
- Local News
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report July 29, 2014
- Murder charge filed against city teenager
- Kidnap-robbery case stems from sex ad
- Severs building prepared for repair
- City seeks $200K for renewal projects
- Muskogee City Council – at a glance 07.29.14
- Exterior walls upgraded at BFSA
- Woman faces prison for sex with teen
- Hearings slated for pair in store robbery
- Court date pushed back in murder case
- More Local News Headlines