The regional prevention coordinators of Neighbors Building Neighborhoods, in cooperation with the Muskogee Police Department, are encouraging area residents to remove all expired, unneeded or unused medicines from their homes and bring them to the Muskogee Fairgrounds, 1444 S. Cherokee St., for proper and safe disposal from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Medications can also be disposed of at any time at the drop-off location in the lobby of the Muskogee Police Department at 112 S. Third St.
The Take Back Day offers a free, easy solution for people to dispose of old or unneeded pills. Needles, syringes and liquids cannot be accepted.
Information: (918) 683-4600.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Eufaula man injured in crash
- P.M. UPDATE: NSU group selects outstanding freshmen
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report April 24, 2014
- Jailer accused of letting drugs in
- ICTC students to show auto skills
- Officer could face discipline after post
- Court lets murder decision stand
- Class will teach lifesaving techniques for pets
- Woman top ICTC support staffer
- Catapult winners tops at Tinker Fest
- More Local News Headlines