The regional prevention coordinators of Neighbors Building Neighborhoods, in cooperation with the Muskogee Police Department, are encouraging area residents to remove all expired, unneeded or unused medicines from their homes and bring them to the Muskogee Fairgrounds, 1444 S. Cherokee St., for proper and safe disposal from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Medications can also be disposed of at any time at the drop-off location in the lobby of the Muskogee Police Department at 112 S. Third St.
The Take Back Day offers a free, easy solution for people to dispose of old or unneeded pills. Needles, syringes and liquids cannot be accepted.
Information: (918) 683-4600.
- Local News
- Break-in, church fire thought connected
- Certification reversed; teen faces juvenile case
- Council to weigh pledge of help on building
- Meetings help young mothers
- Fennel a great addition to table, garden
- Cherokee available in Braille
- Fire results in $20K in damage to home
- ‘Hoops for Troops’ set at BOk Center
- Art show coming at Heritage Center
- County Democrats plan to meet today
- More Local News Headlines