The regional prevention coordinators of Neighbors Building Neighborhoods, in cooperation with the Muskogee Police Department, are encouraging area residents to remove all expired, unneeded or unused medicines from their homes and bring them to the Muskogee Fairgrounds, 1444 S. Cherokee St., for proper and safe disposal from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Medications can also be disposed of at any time at the drop-off location in the lobby of the Muskogee Police Department at 112 S. Third St.
The Take Back Day offers a free, easy solution for people to dispose of old or unneeded pills. Needles, syringes and liquids cannot be accepted.
Information: (918) 683-4600.
- Local News
- Judge lowers charge in boy’s death
- Outdated bridge to be replaced
- Boynton water service stopped
- Company cited in fatal tower collapse
- Kitchen fire damages restaurant
- Fugitive in slaying found at mom’s home
- Molestation charge filed against city man
- Abandoned boat found on river
- Funeral fund set up for slain man’s family
- Registration for runoff election ends today
- More Local News Headlines