The regional prevention coordinators of Neighbors Building Neighborhoods, in cooperation with the Muskogee Police Department, are encouraging area residents to remove all expired, unneeded or unused medicines from their homes and bring them to the Muskogee Fairgrounds, 1444 S. Cherokee St., for proper and safe disposal from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Medications can also be disposed of at any time at the drop-off location in the lobby of the Muskogee Police Department at 112 S. Third St.
The Take Back Day offers a free, easy solution for people to dispose of old or unneeded pills. Needles, syringes and liquids cannot be accepted.
Information: (918) 683-4600.
- Local News
- A.M. update: Muskogee-Booker T game at Webster tonight.
- Contestants show who’s top hog
- City spends $14K on meeting leader
- Parents sue MPS following student injury
- Museum shows students’ art
- Students read to celebrate Seuss
- Re-register to receive pardon and parole notices
- Roughers robotics team competes in San Antonio
- PET OF THE WEEK — Scarlett
- Medical condition may have led to crash
- More Local News Headlines