Parents of all students in seventh through 12th grades at Muskogee Public Schools are invited to visit with Pearson Education representatives during the first night of parent-teacher conferences next week.
Representatives will be speaking about the upcoming 1:1 Initiative in which all students in seventh through 12th grade will receive a laptop and use a digital curriculum beginning in January.
They will be at the following schools at the following times on Tuesday:
• Rougher Alternative Academy — 5 p.m.
• Benjamin Franklin Science Academy — 5:30 p.m.
• Alice Robertson Junior High — 5:30 p.m.
• Muskogee High School — 5:30 p.m.
• Sadler Arts Academy — 6 p.m.
Parent-teacher conferences will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday.