Derek Wayne Tatum, 31, and Melissa Lynn Guy, 34, both of Muskogee.
Jimmy Kimberly Fultz, 56, and Sandra Leigh Alexanner, 53, both of Haskell.
Saber Acceptance vs. Jeanette Swartout, petition for judgment, $2,534.75.
State Farm Mutual Automobile vs. Marvin Redwine, petition for judgment, $5,781.48.
Midland Funding vs.:
• Angela Johnson, petition for judgment, $2,902.32.
• Gary Noe, petition for judgment, $1,087.50.
• Jeanette Swartout, petition for judgment, $2,528.53.
Eric Dotson, lost title.
Jeffery Johnson, lost title.
Terry L. Robinson, et al., lost title.
Americredit Financial vs. Thomas V. Johnson, petition for judgment, $9,473.13.
Jim McClure vs. Mike Pevehouse, $1,012, Oct. 25.
Tom Webster, et al. vs. Melissa Carmon, et al., $659.47, Oct. 16.
Home Turf of Muskogee vs.:
• Nick Saunders, et al., $6,000, Oct. 23.
• Nick Moore, $4,904.12, Oct. 23.
Cardinal Preschool and Learning Center vs. Heather Pritchard, et al., $590, Oct. 18.
BARNARD, Cody. Assault and battery; conjoint robbery. Sounding docket Oct. 15. Bond $50,000.
BELL, Larry Don. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Preliminary hearing Oct. 11. Bond $10,000.
FOREMAN-BROGDON, Cody Allen Dale. Second-degree burglary; malicious injury to property-under $1,000. Sounding docket Oct. 15. Bond $10,000.
MORRISON, Kenna Lee. Soliciting for first-degree murder. Sounding docket Oct. 15. Held without bond.
O’LAUGHLIN, William D. Assault and battery; conjoint robbery. Sounding docket Oct. 15. Bond $50,000.
BELL, Larry Don. Grand larceny. Hearing Oct. 11. Bond $5,000.
McALLISTER, Calvin J. Driving under the influence; no driver’s license; no security verification; following to close. County arrest.
- Local News
- A.M. update: Muskogee-Booker T game at Webster tonight.
- Contestants show who’s top hog
- City spends $14K on meeting leader
- Parents sue MPS following student injury
- Museum shows students’ art
- Students read to celebrate Seuss
- Re-register to receive pardon and parole notices
- Roughers robotics team competes in San Antonio
- PET OF THE WEEK — Scarlett
- Medical condition may have led to crash
- More Local News Headlines