Gary Ernest Mitrovich, 54, of San Diego, Calif., and Lynette Louise Elles, 46, of Lakeside, Calif.
Dakota M. Robinson, 21, and Karissa P. Orman, 20, both of Okay.
Carthel D. Withrow, 58, and Nancy Lee Jackson, 58, both of Muskogee.
William A. Hartley, 27, and Stacie Ann Hall, 21, both of Muskogee.
Angela Lea Waldrop vs. Gregory Scott Waldrop, Sept. 19.
Gregory Steven Strickland vs. Donnie Pierce, Sept. 19.
Elizabeth Ann Young vs. Daryle Dewane Young, Sept. 19.
Sammie Roberts, et al. vs. J.C. Penney Company, petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
BOKF vs. Mark D. Rains, et al., foreclosure.
Midland Funding vs.:
• Clarence Pugh, petition for judgment, $1,393.15.
• Megan Hargrove, petition for judgment, $1,766.57.
• Victoria Ford, petition for judgment, $1,722.86.
• Antonio Perrotta, petition for judgment, $1,375.
• Jason Haas, petition for judgment, $1,978.49.
America’s Car-Mart vs.:
• Sreyrath Carter, $4,590.47, Oct. 17.
• Monte L. LaRogue Jr., $4,167.16, Oct. 17.
Daniel Alexander vs. Kannard Alexander, forcible entry and detainer, Sept. 24.
Arthur R. Williams vs. Jeffery Trammel, et al., $958.04, Sept. 24.
HARMER, Jackie Ray. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute; possess firearm during commission of a felony (two counts); possession of controlled dangerous substance; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Sounding docket Sept. 24. Bond same.
STIFFLER, Charles Jr. Uttering forged instrument (two counts); knowingly concealing stolen property. Sounding docket Sept. 24. Bond $2,500.
SANDERS, Bobby Rhea. First-degree burglary; obstructing officer. Sounding docket Sept. 24. Bond $10,000.
SWEENEY, Brandon David. Publishing a counterfeited instrument. Sounding docket Sept. 24. Bond $10,000.
WILLIAMS, Tamika Lanise. Embezzlement. Hearing Sept. 28. Bond $3,500.
LANDRUM, Michael Dewayne. Endeavoring to manufacture controlled dangerous substance. Hearing Sept. 21. Bond $2,500.
SHINAULT, Denise Nicole. Uttering forged instrument. Hearing Sept. 21. Bond $2,500.
- Local News
- Wallace in final commission term
- Wagoner reviews livestock ordinance
- Change of guard at CASA
- She finds happiness doing things for others
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Schedules shift for snow days
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Red Cross dodgeball fundraiser hits record
- Dine, dance and donate to help children at gala
- More Local News Headlines