A Muskogee man is held at the Muskogee County/City Detention Facility on $75,000 bond on multiple burglary charges.
Jesse Lawrence Warren, 26, is charged with three counts of second-degree burglary and one count of knowingly concealing stolen property.
Information filed in the cases alleges Warren committed three burglaries on dates ranging from April 25-Sept. 11. Warren also is alleged to have possessed a laptop computer, a jar of pennies and a video game machine he knew to be stolen.
Warren will return to court at 9 a.m. Oct. 1 for a preliminary hearing to determine if he will stand trial.
- Local News
- Three sites considered for juvenile lockup
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Social studies tests in cross hairs
- Is testing troublesome? Teachers differ
- City pursues $1M grant to promote local retailing
- Traditions thrive at Art Under the Oaks
- Interactive event to show what deafness is like
- Businessman learned to deal with adversity
- Day-care center provides meals, lessons for kids
- Cherokees to buy buses that use CNG
- Cherokee celebration Monday at Capitol
- More Local News Headlines