A Muskogee man is held at the Muskogee County/City Detention Facility on $75,000 bond on multiple burglary charges.
Jesse Lawrence Warren, 26, is charged with three counts of second-degree burglary and one count of knowingly concealing stolen property.
Information filed in the cases alleges Warren committed three burglaries on dates ranging from April 25-Sept. 11. Warren also is alleged to have possessed a laptop computer, a jar of pennies and a video game machine he knew to be stolen.
Warren will return to court at 9 a.m. Oct. 1 for a preliminary hearing to determine if he will stand trial.
- Local News
- Youths take no bull at livestock show
- Haskell sues Boynton over water
- Industrial expansion could bring street improvements
- Rotary luncheon recognizes wellness promotion efforts
- ICTC names four as students of month
- Anti-poverty session slated for Saturday
- Spay/neuter clinic scheduling times
- ICTC health courses taking applications
- Hilldale preschool screening March 25-26
- Sports program signing up older veterans
- More Local News Headlines