A Muskogee man is held at the Muskogee County/City Detention Facility on $75,000 bond on multiple burglary charges.
Jesse Lawrence Warren, 26, is charged with three counts of second-degree burglary and one count of knowingly concealing stolen property.
Information filed in the cases alleges Warren committed three burglaries on dates ranging from April 25-Sept. 11. Warren also is alleged to have possessed a laptop computer, a jar of pennies and a video game machine he knew to be stolen.
Warren will return to court at 9 a.m. Oct. 1 for a preliminary hearing to determine if he will stand trial.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- Area boy dies in crash
- City to resurface more streets
- Lawmakers visit Israel to promote Oklahoma
- Homes, church on display to raise funds for Kelly B. Todd
- Weather closings
- Christmas tour delayed a week
- Okay Christmas Parade set Dec. 14
- Man guilty of assault with intent to murder
- Haskell sex offender failed to register
- More Local News Headlines