A Muskogee man is held at the Muskogee County/City Detention Facility on $75,000 bond on multiple burglary charges.
Jesse Lawrence Warren, 26, is charged with three counts of second-degree burglary and one count of knowingly concealing stolen property.
Information filed in the cases alleges Warren committed three burglaries on dates ranging from April 25-Sept. 11. Warren also is alleged to have possessed a laptop computer, a jar of pennies and a video game machine he knew to be stolen.
Warren will return to court at 9 a.m. Oct. 1 for a preliminary hearing to determine if he will stand trial.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Griffin Foods takes part in NYC food show
- P.M. UPDATE: Cherokee Heritage Center to host art show
- P.M. UPDATE: Hoops for Troops offers vets tickets to Tulsa Shock
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report July 23, 2014
- Port hires development leader
- Force used in shooting necessary
- Foundation seeks grant inquiries
- Flowers bring smiles at nursing home
- Hotshots ready to play
- Blood donations down
- More Local News Headlines