1200 N. 40th St., Monday, verbal threats.
Unspecified address, Jan. 1-March 6, juvenile victim.
310 Geneva St., Wednesday, domestic.
721 S. York St., Monday-Tuesday, property removed from residence.
Bloss Sales and Rental, 2510 Arline Ave., Wednesday, trailer.
1115 N. York St., Monday, unspecified.
JCPenney, 501 N. Main st., April 25, unspecified.
915 Seminole St., Tuesday-Wednesday, vehicle window.
929 N. L St., Wednesday, property removed from vehicle.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- P.M. UPDATE: Ward IV city council candidates to discuss issues at forum
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 12.12.13
- A.M. UPDATE: Gospel Rescue Mission Christmas basket sign-ups end today
- A.M. UPDATE: Western writer Dusty Richards highlights Author Fair at mall Saturday
- Patient safety advocate speaks at EASTAR
- Foster mom held in death of child
- Holiday events to get back on track
- Muskogee police reports 12.12.13
- Muskogee County District Court 12.12.13
- More Local News Headlines