Kenneth Marquise Garrett, 23, of Oklahoma City and Lakira Amesheia Whitfield, 28, of Muskogee.
Julian P. Newton, 25, of Muskogee, and Megan S.J. Boothe, 24, of Oktaha.
Billy Clark Caves, 24, and Kelsey Lynn McCoy, 24, both of Muskogee.
Dustin Harp vs. Jennifer Harp, incompatibility.
Reilly Muskrat vs. Ashley Muskrat, incompatibility.
Heather Nicole Beitz vs. Terrill Dean Kizzia, May 16.
BancFirst vs. Mike D. Weiher, petition for judgment, $7,387.90.
Paul M. Adair, et al. vs. City of Muskogee, petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
BRIGHT, John Huston. Lewd molestation. Sounding docket May 29. Bond same.
GANN, Donna Jean. Possession of controlled dangerous substance; larceny of merchandise from retailer. Sounding docket May 29. Bond same.
HAYES-PADEN, Misty. Endeavoring to manufacture controlled dangerous substance/possess material with intent to manufacture. Sounding docket May 29. Bond same.
MATTHEWS, Jesse David. Endeavoring to manufacture controlled dangerous substance/possess material with intent to manufacture; domestic abuse-assault and battery. Sounding docket May 29. Bond $50,000.
- Local News
- Coast Guard, OHP a team
- City considers fee hike for cemetery
- Eufaula weighs switch to city manager
- Supplies short in wake of storm
- Residents make run on sleds as they hit slopes
- Ark of Faith needs help giving others happy holiday season
- Warner girl joins Angus Association
- MPS Indian ed hearing Thursday
- Patriot Townhall meeting Tuesday
- Animal shelter to open late Dec. 14
- More Local News Headlines