Kenneth Marquise Garrett, 23, of Oklahoma City and Lakira Amesheia Whitfield, 28, of Muskogee.
Julian P. Newton, 25, of Muskogee, and Megan S.J. Boothe, 24, of Oktaha.
Billy Clark Caves, 24, and Kelsey Lynn McCoy, 24, both of Muskogee.
Dustin Harp vs. Jennifer Harp, incompatibility.
Reilly Muskrat vs. Ashley Muskrat, incompatibility.
Heather Nicole Beitz vs. Terrill Dean Kizzia, May 16.
BancFirst vs. Mike D. Weiher, petition for judgment, $7,387.90.
Paul M. Adair, et al. vs. City of Muskogee, petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
BRIGHT, John Huston. Lewd molestation. Sounding docket May 29. Bond same.
GANN, Donna Jean. Possession of controlled dangerous substance; larceny of merchandise from retailer. Sounding docket May 29. Bond same.
HAYES-PADEN, Misty. Endeavoring to manufacture controlled dangerous substance/possess material with intent to manufacture. Sounding docket May 29. Bond same.
MATTHEWS, Jesse David. Endeavoring to manufacture controlled dangerous substance/possess material with intent to manufacture; domestic abuse-assault and battery. Sounding docket May 29. Bond $50,000.
- Local News
- Audit says Boynton rife with problems
- Prosecutor cites missing cash as murder motive
- Keefeton fire chief sets sights on commission seat
- Tahlequah street project snags traffic
- Brown finally gets his welcome
- Consolidation bill worries history experts
- Warner eighth-grader’s essay on governing takes top prize
- Work proceeds on NSU lot
- Longer days at MPS on board’s agenda
- Hoops tournament postponed to April
- More Local News Headlines