Georgia Avenue and Indiana Street, Wednesday, horses.
2646 Denver St., March 8-13, dogs.
526 Elberta St., Thursday, property removed from residence.
403 Burbank St., Thursday, illegal entry of residence.
1411 Georgetown St., Thursday, illegal entry of residence.
1703 E. Okmulgee Ave., Thursday, attempted fraud.
Muskogee Country Club, 2400 N. Country Club Road, March 9-12, television removed from patio of business.
No Walls Community Church, 1000 W. Shawnee Bypass, check reported counterfeit cashed through church’s account.
808 N. Anthony St., Monday, checkbook removed and purchases made using checks.
Walmart, 1000 W. Shawnee Bypass, Thursday, attempted shoplifting.
1324 Locust St., Thursday, property.
- Local News
- A.M. UPDATE: Weather causes accident on Shawnee Bypass
- A.M. UPDATE: Recycle center closed because of weather
- A.M. UPDATE: Animal shelter closed until Dec. 14
- A.M. UPDATE: Patriot Townhall meeting rescheduled for Tuesday
- Area braces for winter blitz
- Events affected by coming storm
- 14 counts filed in alleged sex attack
- Cancer claims murder suspect
- Ex-principal in MPS board race
- Magic Holiday Giveaway winning ticket drawn
- More Local News Headlines