Georgia Avenue and Indiana Street, Wednesday, horses.
2646 Denver St., March 8-13, dogs.
526 Elberta St., Thursday, property removed from residence.
403 Burbank St., Thursday, illegal entry of residence.
1411 Georgetown St., Thursday, illegal entry of residence.
1703 E. Okmulgee Ave., Thursday, attempted fraud.
Muskogee Country Club, 2400 N. Country Club Road, March 9-12, television removed from patio of business.
No Walls Community Church, 1000 W. Shawnee Bypass, check reported counterfeit cashed through church’s account.
808 N. Anthony St., Monday, checkbook removed and purchases made using checks.
Walmart, 1000 W. Shawnee Bypass, Thursday, attempted shoplifting.
1324 Locust St., Thursday, property.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report March 7, 2014
- Youths take no bull at livestock show
- Haskell sues Boynton over water
- Industrial expansion could bring street improvements
- Rotary luncheon recognizes wellness promotion efforts
- ICTC names four as students of month
- Anti-poverty session slated for Saturday
- Spay/neuter clinic scheduling times
- ICTC health courses taking applications
- Hilldale preschool screening March 25-26
- More Local News Headlines