During its regular meeting Monday, the Muskogee County Board of Commissioners took the following action:
• Approved claims, monthly reports and purchase orders.
• Awarded $355,500 bid to Brewer Construction for Braggs Fire Department building.
• Approved a resolution declaring certain property surplus to the needs of the Muskogee County Clerk and Muskogee County Health Department and authorizing disposition of the same.
• Approved a request to convey real property to the city of Muskogee.
• Struck from consideration a presentation by the district attorney regarding the process of tort claims and litigation.
• Rejected a $44,774 bid submitted by James Hodge Ford to sell a pickup for use by District 3.