Jason Keith Hart, 27, of Muskogee, and Kaitlyn Renae Adams, 24, of Chickasha.
Brian Keith Apple, 33, and Marci Michelle Diaz, 34, both of Muskogee.
Liz Beth Richmond vs. Leroy Richmond, incompatibility.
Norma Ameza De Perez vs. Tomas Perez, incompatibility.
Ray Brandon Lewis vs. Demetrece Taiwan Black, Sept. 19.
Iceley Jade Brown vs. Amber Sha’nee Brown, Oct. 3.
Ruby Evans vs. The heirs of Audrey Weatherford, quiet title.
Arrowhead Mall 2005 vs. General Novelty, et al., petition for judgment, $132,242.85.
Tinker Federal Credit Union vs. Reuben L. McBride, petition for judgment, $13,514.45.
Varon Sutton, lost title.
Onewest Bank vs. The heirs of Jess Jones, et al., foreclosure.
Capital One Bank vs.:
• Judy Rougier, petition for judgment, $1,836.36.
• Lawrence W. Jordan, petition for judgment, $1,935.47.
Tulsa Adjustment Bureau vs. Tyronne Hymes, petition for judgment, $1,652.71.
Bank of New York Mellon Trust, et al. vs. Ron L. Woodworth, et al., foreclosure.
Cavalry SPV I. vs.:
• Rita Lawson, petition for judgment, $5,929.14.
• Alethia Deavers, petition for judgment, $3,513.09.
Sooner Emergency Service vs. American China Logistics, et al., petition for judgment, $56,885.48.
Tammy Lynn Brewer vs. Oliver Valdez, petition for judgment, excess of $10,000.
Gemini Capital Group vs. Robin Whittle, et al., petition for judgment, $10,112.33.
Shelter Mutual Insurance vs. Reginald R. Ryan, petition for judgment, $8,366.56.
Progressive Car Finance vs. Ricci Phillips, et al., petition for judgment, $9,024.71.
Jodie Hampton, et al. vs. Mark Foltz, et al., $1,665, Sept. 30.
ARNOLD, Jenay Marie. Embezzlement. Sounding docket Oct. 3. Bond same.
GARRISON, Ronnie Gene. Possession of controlled dangerous substance (second and subsequent); unlawful possession of controlled dangerous substance without a prescription (second and subsequent); possession of stolen vehicle; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Sounding docket Oct. 3. Bond same.
GIST, Antwone Lamont Jr. Domestic abuse-assault and battery (second and subsequent); petty larceny; interference with emergency telephone call. Preliminary hearing Nov. 19. Bond same.
REECE, Marvin Dale. Domestic assault and battery by strangulation; child neglect (two counts); child abuse; domestic assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. Sounding docket Oct. 3. Bond $50,000.
SALLIS, Keyonte DeShawn. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute. Sounding docket Oct. 3. Bond same.
STILLWELL, Sherry Lynn. Bail jumping. Sounding docket Oct. 3. Bond same.
TRUSSELL, Derek. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence-alcohol aggravated. Disposition docket Oct. 9. Bond same.
WILSON, Jason Paul. Uttering forged instrument. Sounding docket Oct. 3. Bond same.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report March 7, 2014
- Youths take no bull at livestock show
- Haskell sues Boynton over water
- Industrial expansion could bring street improvements
- Rotary luncheon recognizes wellness promotion efforts
- ICTC names four as students of month
- Anti-poverty session slated for Saturday
- Spay/neuter clinic scheduling times
- ICTC health courses taking applications
- Hilldale preschool screening March 25-26
- More Local News Headlines