Christa Ann Smith vs. Corban Mathew Vail, Dec. 31.
Alicia Diaz vs. Jesse Diaz, Dec. 19.
Saber Acceptance vs.:
• Michael Dobbs, petition for judgment, $5,830.68.
• June Goodman, petition for judgment, $12,378.14.
Mary E. Davidson vs. Brain L. Wittmer, petition to determine parentage and establish child support.
WOMACK, Charles Henry. Grand larceny in house or vessel. Hearing Dec. 23. Bond $10,000.
BURR, Tony Lee. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Sentenced Nov. 20. Three years suspended.
ROBERTS, Dustin Lee. Knowingly concealing stolen property (five counts); larceny of automobile. Sentenced Nov. 27. One 15-year sentence with all but the first five years suspended and four concurrent five-year sentences in prison. Fined $1,250.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Arrowhead Mall to get Justice store
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 03.10.14
- Wallace in final commission term
- Wagoner reviews livestock ordinance
- Change of guard at CASA
- She finds happiness doing things for others
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- More Local News Headlines