Omar Alejandro Perez, 24, and Bianca Monsivais, 18, both of Fort Gibson.
Marcus Lee Unger, 66, and Pamela Williams Bierig, 65, both of Muskogee.
Don Richard Stewart, 24, and Tasha R. Ledyard, 29, both of Porum.
James Pablo Amaya, 41, and Hilary Dawn Starr, 24, both of Checotah.
Crystal Lynn Lewis vs. William Russell Lewis, incompatibility.
Dorothy L. Sutterfield vs. Phillip Gene Anderson, Nov. 15.
Dustin Dean Harris vs. Ann Marie Harris, Nov. 8.
Portfolio Recovery vs.:
• Andrew Winters, petition for judgment, $1,856.20.
• Dana D. Emmons, petition for judgment, $2,636.96.
• Eileen Springer, petition for judgment, $1,863.20.
• Aaron Hobbs, petition for judgment, $1,156.31.
GE Capital Retail Bank vs. Ty Stephens, petition for judgment, $1,497.45.
Armstrong Bank vs. The estate of Wendy Lee, et al., quiet title.
Paradise Properties vs. Allison Styles, et al., $425, Nov. 14.
Wilson R. Peace vs. Stacy Buchanan, et al., $875, Nov. 14.
Richard M. Sedillo vs. Melvin Parson, et al., $1,743.93, Nov. 14.
KESSLER, Jody Lee. Fugitive from justice. Sounding docket Dec. 3. Bond $25,000.
PAYTON, Leigh Ann. Possession of controlled dangerous substance. Sounding docket Nov. 26. Bond $1,500.
HERNANDEZ, David. Driving under the influence; no driver’s license; no insurance. Fort Gibson arrest.
- Local News
- Corps could use leases to keep rec areas open
- Record turnout projected for Garden of Lights run
- Guide to music in state updated
- Fitness maven promotes, produces healthy living
- Coast Guard, OHP a team
- City considers fee hike for cemetery
- Eufaula weighs switch to city manager
- Supplies short in wake of storm
- Residents make run on sleds as they hit slopes
- Ark of Faith needs help giving others happy holiday season
- More Local News Headlines