Omar Alejandro Perez, 24, and Bianca Monsivais, 18, both of Fort Gibson.
Marcus Lee Unger, 66, and Pamela Williams Bierig, 65, both of Muskogee.
Don Richard Stewart, 24, and Tasha R. Ledyard, 29, both of Porum.
James Pablo Amaya, 41, and Hilary Dawn Starr, 24, both of Checotah.
Crystal Lynn Lewis vs. William Russell Lewis, incompatibility.
Dorothy L. Sutterfield vs. Phillip Gene Anderson, Nov. 15.
Dustin Dean Harris vs. Ann Marie Harris, Nov. 8.
Portfolio Recovery vs.:
• Andrew Winters, petition for judgment, $1,856.20.
• Dana D. Emmons, petition for judgment, $2,636.96.
• Eileen Springer, petition for judgment, $1,863.20.
• Aaron Hobbs, petition for judgment, $1,156.31.
GE Capital Retail Bank vs. Ty Stephens, petition for judgment, $1,497.45.
Armstrong Bank vs. The estate of Wendy Lee, et al., quiet title.
Paradise Properties vs. Allison Styles, et al., $425, Nov. 14.
Wilson R. Peace vs. Stacy Buchanan, et al., $875, Nov. 14.
Richard M. Sedillo vs. Melvin Parson, et al., $1,743.93, Nov. 14.
KESSLER, Jody Lee. Fugitive from justice. Sounding docket Dec. 3. Bond $25,000.
PAYTON, Leigh Ann. Possession of controlled dangerous substance. Sounding docket Nov. 26. Bond $1,500.
HERNANDEZ, David. Driving under the influence; no driver’s license; no insurance. Fort Gibson arrest.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: MHS basketball teams to meet public Wednesday
- P.M. UPDATE: MHS Fine Arts Department hosting awards night Thursday
- Audit says Boynton rife with problems
- Prosecutor cites missing cash as murder motive
- Keefeton fire chief sets sights on commission seat
- Tahlequah street project snags traffic
- Brown finally gets his welcome
- Muskogee police reports 03.12.14
- Muskogee County District Court 03.12.14
- Consolidation bill worries history experts
- More Local News Headlines