During the regular meeting Monday, the Muskogee County Board of Commissioners:
• Approved claims, monthly reports and purchase orders.
• Discussed billing issues for telephone services being provided to the county. The commissioners will be provided a report from both telephone providers in two weeks regarding whether all telephone lines have been switched to the new carrier.
• Heard a presentation about community sentencing program by the program coordinator.
• Opened and reviewed bids for:
• Digital printing of ballots for the Muskogee County Election Board.
• Concrete box culverts for commissioners.
• Food service contract for the jail.
• Approved bids for concrete box culverts and digital printing of ballots. Will address bids for jail food service contract at next meeting.