Regular meeting of the Hilldale Public Schools Board of Education on Monday.
Agenda items approved:
• Consent agenda, including minutes of previous meetings, monthly encumbrances and treasurer’s report.
• Superintendent’s report, administrators’ reports, calendar of events, etc.
• A contract with Barlow Education Management Services for negotiating services for the 2013-2014 school year.
• A contract with Arvest Bank for an Affinity Card.
• A contract with Precision Drug Screening for student drug testing.
• A resolution to call for a school bond issue vote in March for a $7.4 million bond.