Muskogee County Democrats will meet Thursday to nominate and elect a new chairman.
Party organizers encourage everybody to attend the regular monthly meeting, during which nominations for chairman may be made and voted upon. The new chairman will succeed outgoing Chairman Dennis Wilhite.
The Muskogee County Democratic Party will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the Martin Luther King Center.
- Local News
- AR student held after online threat
- Homeowner grateful for fire call
- Municipal officials out to fight bill
- Weight-loss drive starts in Tahlequah
- Vandals strike at three Okay churches
- Kansas arboretum provides native plant landscaping aid
- Corps session today on Tenkiller Lake plan
- Two area students to be in leadership class
- Wild horse, burro adoption Friday and Saturday
- Muskogee County District Court 04.17.14
- More Local News Headlines