Muskogee County Democrats will meet Thursday to nominate and elect a new chairman.
Party organizers encourage everybody to attend the regular monthly meeting, during which nominations for chairman may be made and voted upon. The new chairman will succeed outgoing Chairman Dennis Wilhite.
The Muskogee County Democratic Party will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the Martin Luther King Center.
- Local News
- BREAKING NEWS: Restaurant re-opens after fire
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report Aug. 1, 2014
- Judge lowers charge in boy’s death
- Outdated bridge to be replaced
- Boynton water service stopped
- Company cited in fatal tower collapse
- Kitchen fire damages restaurant
- Fugitive in slaying found at mom’s home
- Molestation charge filed against city man
- Abandoned boat found on river
- More Local News Headlines