2018 W. Shawnee Bypass, Thursday, domestic.
10th and Columbus streets, Thursday, juvenile victim.
4421 W. Okmulgee Ave., Jan. 14-Feb. 5, property removed from storage unit.
2103 Columbus St., Monday-Thursday, property removed from residence.
USDA, 3001 Azalea Park Drive, Feb. 1-4, tailgate removed from vehicle.
2501 N. 41st St. E., Thursday, backpack.
12th and Martin Luther King streets, July 3, identity.
313 S. York St., Thursday, ring.
Walmart, 1000 W. Shawnee Bypass, shoplifting.
Madewell Wireless, 821 N. York St., Friday, property removed from business.
1003 Maple St., Wednesday-Thursday, vehicle damaged.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- Patient safety advocate speaks at EASTAR
- Foster mom held in death of child
- Muskogee police reports 12.12.13
- Muskogee County District Court 12.12.13
- Holiday events to get back on track
- Schools have adjustments to make
- MPS back after weather
- Cherokee Nation Businesses gives $20K to Angels of the Cherokee
- City worker hurt in collision Wednesday
- More Local News Headlines