2018 W. Shawnee Bypass, Thursday, domestic.
10th and Columbus streets, Thursday, juvenile victim.
4421 W. Okmulgee Ave., Jan. 14-Feb. 5, property removed from storage unit.
2103 Columbus St., Monday-Thursday, property removed from residence.
USDA, 3001 Azalea Park Drive, Feb. 1-4, tailgate removed from vehicle.
2501 N. 41st St. E., Thursday, backpack.
12th and Martin Luther King streets, July 3, identity.
313 S. York St., Thursday, ring.
Walmart, 1000 W. Shawnee Bypass, shoplifting.
Madewell Wireless, 821 N. York St., Friday, property removed from business.
1003 Maple St., Wednesday-Thursday, vehicle damaged.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Arrowhead Mall to get Justice store
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 03.10.14
- Wallace in final commission term
- Wagoner reviews livestock ordinance
- Change of guard at CASA
- She finds happiness doing things for others
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- More Local News Headlines