Students from the Muskogee area are among the 211 communities listed on the University of Oklahoma Norman campus honor roll for the fall 2011 semester.
In most colleges, students must earn a minimum 3.5 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale to be included on the honor roll. Students in the College of Architecture are recognized with a 3.3 or better, and students in the College of Engineering are recognized with a 3.0 or better.
Honor roll students who are enrolled full-time in at least 12 credit hours are listed below by the hometowns they provided on their records. The names of students who earned a 4.0 (A) grade-point average also are President Honor Roll designates and are indicated by an asterisk.
• Muskogee — Carl Theodore Beaniza Cordero*, Josiah R. Irwin, Phujohn Hoang Nguyen, Zachary Aaron Kampf, Jericha R. McGill, Kristen M. Anthis, Lauren E. Bajema. Hannah E. Hoopes, Alex Louis Nevitt*, Carlye Ann Harris, John Tyler Hammons, Kelsey E. Taylor, Trevor Ray Dougherty, Hoang N. Truong*, Jordan E. Wiebe, LeAnn Therese Ngo, Clark G. Gilford, Scott Douglas Love, Huy Van Do*, Raine Madison Fitzgerald, Lauren Diane Stotts*.
• Checotah — Jay Bartleson Jennings, Quaye K. Kaaihue, Tyler M. Myers, Zachary M. Myers.
• Eufaula — Paul Dillon Pratt, Russell Franklin Henry.
• Fort Gibson — Scott M. Moses*, Chellsiah Jade Clark, Sydney L. Abdallah.
• Haskell — Charles James Eberhardt, Loren D. Selby, Anna Grace Tracy*, Sara Elizabeth George.
• Porter — Katie M. Rosenthal*.
• Tahlequah — Dallas J. Stockton, Matthew Shawn Kaney*, Kenneth Joel Comer, Lacie L. Webb, Sam B. Campbell*, Breanna L. Rountree.
• Vian — Jonathan L. Oliver, Mary Lorraine Haney, T.J. Dewayne Haney.
• Wagoner — Blair Austin Smith*, Morgan A. Pinkerton*, Sheryl Ann Fender*, William Roy Hefner.
• Warner — Gabriel LaBounty.