By D.E. Smoot
Phoenix Staff Writer
WHAT: Muskogee Public Works, Finance Committee regular meeting.
WHEN: 4 p.m. Tuesday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, third floor, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
• Amendments to Council Policy 1-4, which sets out guidelines for the interaction of elected officials with city administrators, department heads and employees.
• Proposal from Dianna Everett to prepare applications to list five properties located within the original townsite on the National Register of Historic Places in the amount of $7,800.
• Claims for all city departments Feb. 18 through March 1.
• Low bid in the amount of $44,820 from Centrics IT of Norcross, Ga., for Cisco Power over Ethernet switches to replace non-POE switches.
• Change order with Williams Contracting Inc. for Davis Field airport terminal for a deduction of $2,136 from the bid price.
• Construction contract, including the alternate, in the amount of $417,047.50 with Cook Construction & Crane Inc. for water line replacement project.
• Best and only bid in the amount o $95,305 from Sludge Technology Inc. for the removal, hauling and disposal of bio-solids produced at the wastewater treatment plant for agricultural land applications.