Drake Clayton Fletcher, 29, and Jillia Rachelle Cox, 25, both of Muskogee.
Tawanna Marie Soap vs. Larry Eugene Chaplin, March 14.
Kala Aubrey Aaron McGrew vs. Michael Lee McGrew Jr., April 8.
Asset Acceptance vs.:
• Jennifer Huston, petition for judgment, $1,402.71.
• Kenneth Mohr, petition for judgment, $1,042.03.
• Lisa Deere, petition for judgment, $3,138.50.
• Jimmy D. Wright, petition for judgment, $13,325.
Atlantic Credit and Finance vs. Richard K. Bush, petition for judgment, $12,729.75.
Ardmore Finance vs.:
• Margaret Ford, $469, March 27.
• Hubert Tillmen, $345, March 27.
Carolyn Kaye Drew vs. Linda Greever, et al., $3,485.62, March 27.
BONHAM, Robert Eugene. Unlawful possession of controlled drug with intent to distribute; falsely personate another to create liability; driving with license cancelled/suspended/revoked. Sounding docket March 21. Bond $25,000.
McANALLY, John. Actual physical control of vehicle while intoxicated; possession of drug paraphernalia. Disposition docket April 17. Bond same.
NUNLEY, Allen Wade. Uttering forged instrument; knowingly concealing stolen property. Preliminary hearing March 27. Bond $20,000.
WASHINGTON, Paul Steven. Possession of weapon on school property; possession of controlled substance in presence of a minor or within 1,000 feet school or park; assault and battery; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Sounding docket March 25. Bond $10,000.
BALLARD-GOMEZ, Robyn. Knowingly concealing stolen property; uttering forged instrument; possession of controlled dangerous substance. Order revoking suspended sentences Feb. 27. One seven-year and one five-year concurrent sentences suspended upon successful completion of drug court.
ROWLAND, Annette Marie. Unlawful possession of controlled dangerous substance without a prescription (two counts); unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Sentenced Feb. 26. One five-year and two concurrent one-year suspended sentences.
SOUTHERN, James Aaron. Second-degree burglary; obstructing officer. Sentenced March 7. One seven-year and one one-year concurrent suspended sentences. Fined $500.
BROCK, Miranda Lynn. Driving under the influence. County arrest.
- Local News
- Coast Guard, OHP a team
- City considers fee hike for cemetery
- Eufaula weighs switch to city manager
- Supplies short in wake of storm
- Residents make run on sleds as they hit slopes
- Ark of Faith needs help giving others happy holiday season
- Warner girl joins Angus Association
- MPS Indian ed hearing Thursday
- Patriot Townhall meeting Tuesday
- Animal shelter to open late Dec. 14
- More Local News Headlines