Change may mean end
of Republican Party
Some GOP leaders want their party to drop Bible values like same sex marriage and be like the Democrat platform.
This could be the end of the Republican Party because 75 percent of Americans still say that they are Christians.
It would be better to lose the election for president rather than to vote against the Bible.
Matthew 16:26 says “what shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world but lose his own soul.”
Think before creating
This is for the President, Congress and intelligent voters.
If there are stricter background checks are they going to include on the spot mental health evaluations at the time of purchase?
Since the Sandy Hook killer used guns legally purchased by his mother are these checks also going to involve all family members?
Also a disturbed young man stole a relative’s legal gun and killed people.
An on-the-spot mental health assessment might have stopped the Colorado killer.
But what will be the definition of good safe mental health that will allow gun purchases?
What about all the criminals who have guns?
Are there going to be traveling mental health people to evaluate them and confiscate their guns?
Is being a criminal a mental defect or is this legislation only to punish legal gun owners?
Common sense says that killers will laugh at gun control since there are so many illegal guns on the street.
Think before passing another unenforceable law.
Change may mean end
- Lobbyist proposal reeks
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — Privatizing government services concerning
- Bear ministry a unique way to help kids
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — GOP infringes on personal freedoms
- ’Tis the season to give help
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell restrains liberty
- Industry can preserve environment
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK – God bless all those in harm’s way
- City right to be flexible to lure business
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK - Churches’ tax exemptions a farce
- More Opinion Headlines