The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday. Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Fort Gibson Youth Baseball coaches/assistants meeting, 7 p.m. Feb. 2 at the Fort Gibson Community Center for anyone who is interested in coaching or helping teams. Contact: Jennifer Jones, (918) 478-4856
• Muskogee Youth Baseball coaches meeting, 7 p.m. Feb. 23, Muskogee Public Library. More information at muskogeeyouthbaseball.com.
• Fort Gibson Youth Baseball, 10 a.m. to noon Feb. 4 and Feb. 11 at Fort Gibson Community Center (north of City Hall). Cost: $75 per child (boys or girls) ages 4-12, must be paid in full by March 1. Game nights Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays. Team registrations are welcome. Contact: Jennifer Jones, (918) 478-4856
• Muskogee Youth Baseball, Feb. 25 and March 3 in front of Hibbett’s Sporting Goods in Arrowhead Mall, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. More information at muskogeeyouthbaseball.com.
• Eastern Oklahoma State camp, Feb. 4, boys and girls ages 6-13. Session A from 9:15-11 a.m. gor 6-10 year olds. Session B from noon to 1:45 p.m. for 11-13 year olds. Cost: $20 per session. Registration forms at www.esoc.edu/basketballcamp.pdf. Contact: Scott Edgar (918) 465-1734 or (918) 465-1732.
• Oktaha alumni and future alumni basketball games, Feb. 10. Kindergarten-third grade play at 6 p.m., alumni women at 7 p.m. and men at 8 p.m. Proceeds benefit Oktaha softball. Contact: Kia Holmes, (918) 616-2464.
• Men's 5-on-5 tournament, Feb. 11 at the Vian High School Gym. Entry Fee $80 per team with an eight-man roster. T-shirts for first and second place. Deadline: Feb. 9. Contact: Son Bolin (918)315-0450.
• Gridiron Alumni is planning full contact alumni football games. Teams from Muskogee, Boulevard Christian, Hilldale, Fort Gibson, Porter and other areas are forming. Games are scheduled for March and April. Contact: Chris, (530) 410-6396 or go to www.gridironalumni.com.
• Muskogee Youth Football will have its first signup from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 10 at the Muskogee High School cafeteria. An early signup discount of $100 for football and $175 for cheer will be available until 12 a.m. March 10. Contact: www.muskogeeyouthfootball.com.
• Muskogee Parks and Recreation is accepting requests for league, tournament and clinic/camp use for the upcoming 2012 calendar year at www.muskogeeparks.com or at the parks and recreation office at 837 E. Okmulgee Ave., 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Contact: Muskogee Parks and Recreation at (918) 684-6302, ext. 27.
• The 2012 IFA AND ASA umpires clinics will be held at the Muskogee Public Library at 9 a.m., Feb. 25. Cost: IFA is $50 and ASA is $60. Contact: Dave Southerland, (918) 351-3153.