The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to sports@muskogeephoenix. com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Agility program to be held locally for ages 6-15, June 3-Aug. 3. Focus on running, jumping, throwing, strength building, speed and more. Space is limited. Early registration deadline April 1, final deadline May 1. Early registration receives 10 percent discount. Lunch provided. Contact: (918) 348-0352 or email edgeprogram@ rocketmail.com.
• Muskogee Youth Baseball clinic for umpires and coaches, umpires mandatory, 6:30 p.m. March 26 at Extra Bases, 2240 E. Shawnee (back side of Curt’s Shopping Center). Mandatory for umpires and coaches are welcome.
• All Muskogee Youth Baseball team fees due March 19, to be turned in from 5-8 p.m. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745.
• Team looking for interested 6-under players (cannot be 7 before May 1). Contact: Don Majors, (918) 360-5978.
• Muskogee Youth Sports is offering tournaments at Love Hatbox Sports Complex March 23. Tournaments will be open and OK Kids teams are welcome. Ages 7, 8U coach pitch, $125. 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U and 14U $195. Enter online at www.muskogeeyouthsports.com or call Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3845.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camps for boys at Connors State College. Day camps, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 17-20 and July 15-18. Shooting Camp for boys and girls July 19-20. Register before May 15 to receive a free basketball. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• Fort Gibson High School celebration for the Class 4A girls basketball champions, 7 p.m. March 26 at Harrison Field House.
• Donkey Basketball game at 7 p.m. March 27 at Vian High School. Tickets, $6 in advance and $8 at door, being sold at elementary and middle school offices. Contact: Tresha Hughes, (918) 774-8231.
• Azalea Festival basketball event for adult and youth 5-on-5, mixed youth high school level, April 5-6. Entry fee per team: $60. Event will also include 3-point shootout and other prizes. Contact: (918) 684-6314 or (405) 209-5471 or email HDeffebaugh@yahoo.com.