The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Various camps offered by Extra Bases Training Facility, 2240 E. Shawnee — Jan. 3-4, ages 11-16, 9-11 a.m. and 5-10 from 1-3 p.m.; Jan. 9, eight-week speed and agility class starting at 5:30 p.m. for ages 10-up, $150; Jan. 15, eight-week hitting class for 7-up, $275; Jan. 16, six-week pitching class for 9-up. Contact: (918) 577-6894.
• Connors State baseball camps at Hilldale High School indoor facility, ages 8-18. Hitting camps, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., Jan. 5 and 19. Pitching camp, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., Jan. 20. Contact: Perry Keith (918) 463-3157.
• Open tryout for 18-under competitive tournament team. Extra Bases Training Facility, 2240 E. Shawnee. Contact: (918) 577-6894.
• Wiffle ball tournament for ages 14-up, Extra Bases Training Facility, $75 entry fee; Wiffle ball league will start on Jan. 20 and played Sundays for eight weeks. Cost: $150. . Extra Bases Training Facility, 2240 E. Shawnee. Contact: (918) 577-6894.
•The Fort Gibson Lady Tiger Basketball Team will once again be holding a drawing for an Oklahoma Lifetime Hunting & Fishing License ($800 value) at halftime of the girls’ championship game during the Old Fort Classic basketball tournament on Jan. 26. Tickets for the drawing are $1 and can be purchased from any Fort Gibson Lady Tiger basketball player. For more information call (918) 478-2474 or (918) 869-1297.
• Hulbert Drug Free Basketball League enrollment is to Feb. 2. Forms may be picked up beginning Dec. 7 and team packs can only be turned in on the following dates. Jan. 12, 19, 26 and Feb. 2. Contact: Mitchell Crittenden, (918) 772-2501, ext. 3.
• Fort Gibson Soccer Club spring sign-ups at the Fort Gibson Community Center, 9 a.m. to noon on Jan. 5, 12 and 19. There will be a $10 discount for everyone signing up on Jan. 5. New players need to bring a birth certificate. More info at www.ftgsoccer.com.