Three Roughers were honored as Muskogee High’s football program held its season-ending banquet on Wednesday night.
Defensive back Marcus McVay won the Champion Award, given for a player who best demonstrates living like a champion, and linebacker Haden Kolmer the Rougher Legacy Award for similar character issues and the player who left the greatest impact on the program.
Tristan Watson received the Bennett Scholarship for highest grade-point average on the team. The banquet was held at Bedouin Shrine Temple.
- Double blanking by FGHS: Lady Tigers take district with shutout of Keys; boys mercy-rule Hugo
- Roughers stay in postseason contention with win
- Hornets surge early, hold off Tigers for run-rule victory
- Tulsa hires Haith to lead men’s basketball program
- College baseball and softball roundup
- Scoreboard and today's TV schedule
- Roughers’ gifts propel Trojans
- Wagoner’s pressure, breaks do Hilldale in
- Fort Gibson wins tourney; Hornet runner-up medalist
- Winning or not, Cole wants to keep it fun
- More Sports Headlines