Three Roughers were honored as Muskogee High’s football program held its season-ending banquet on Wednesday night.
Defensive back Marcus McVay won the Champion Award, given for a player who best demonstrates living like a champion, and linebacker Haden Kolmer the Rougher Legacy Award for similar character issues and the player who left the greatest impact on the program.
Tristan Watson received the Bennett Scholarship for highest grade-point average on the team. The banquet was held at Bedouin Shrine Temple.
- Big 12 MEDIA DAYS - OSU defense: Holes to fill
- Big 12 MEDIA DAYS - Commish: Change may not be pleasant
- Big 12 MEDIA DAYS: Baylor has different take defending Big 12 title
- Big 12 MEDIA DAYS: OSU notebook
- COLUMN: Civic Center manager swung for fences and got kudos for her cut
- Three Rivers sweeps at home
- COLUMN: Big 12 commissioner levels while the NCAA stays silent
- Scoreboard, TV
- Big 12 MEDIA DAYS: Football's "Final Four" part of discussion
- Ex-Rougher coach gets Bixby job
- More Sports Headlines