Three Roughers were honored as Muskogee High’s football program held its season-ending banquet on Wednesday night.
Defensive back Marcus McVay won the Champion Award, given for a player who best demonstrates living like a champion, and linebacker Haden Kolmer the Rougher Legacy Award for similar character issues and the player who left the greatest impact on the program.
Tristan Watson received the Bennett Scholarship for highest grade-point average on the team. The banquet was held at Bedouin Shrine Temple.
- Roughers flex their muscles: MHS grads lead East to victory
- Keys feels fortunate to have two-way leader back
- Former Sooner starting to find niche with Shock
- Sooner Barrel Racing awards top places
- Legion games rained out
- Sports calendar
- Scoreboard, TV schedule
- Tigers roar in victory: Tahlequah grads show stripes for East
- Tulsa picked 11th in AAC preseason poll
- Cowboys won’t lose practice time
- More Sports Headlines