Three Roughers were honored as Muskogee High’s football program held its season-ending banquet on Wednesday night.
Defensive back Marcus McVay won the Champion Award, given for a player who best demonstrates living like a champion, and linebacker Haden Kolmer the Rougher Legacy Award for similar character issues and the player who left the greatest impact on the program.
Tristan Watson received the Bennett Scholarship for highest grade-point average on the team. The banquet was held at Bedouin Shrine Temple.
- Area teams doing best to cope with weather
- OU, OSU combine for dozen spots on AP Big 12 team
- Area sports briefs
- OSSAA prep rankings and today's schedule
- OU slant: Sooners knock Cowboys out of Fiesta plans; launch selves into BCS contention
- OSU slant: Cowboys' fade turns BCS hopes to black
- COLUMN: Bell a hero again in an unlikely finish
- Roland runs hard, but it isn’t enough
- Sports calendar
- No. 10 Michigan St. shocks No. 2 Ohio St. 34-24
- More Sports Headlines