Three Roughers were honored as Muskogee High’s football program held its season-ending banquet on Wednesday night.
Defensive back Marcus McVay won the Champion Award, given for a player who best demonstrates living like a champion, and linebacker Haden Kolmer the Rougher Legacy Award for similar character issues and the player who left the greatest impact on the program.
Tristan Watson received the Bennett Scholarship for highest grade-point average on the team. The banquet was held at Bedouin Shrine Temple.
- GIRLS BASKETBALL STATE PREVIEW: Heroes and helpers
- Area teams capsules
- Roughers join MHS girls for first joint state visit since 1988
- Roughers make a lot of a little in win
- Sooners’ Kruger named AP Big 12 Coach of Year
- Gundy: Spring game wouldn’t be a bargain for OSU fans
- Area briefs
- Prep roundup
- Scoreboard, TV
- Tripped up out west: Meeks powers Lakers past Durant, Thunder 114-110
- More Sports Headlines