LOCUST GROVE — Kelci Riley made a save in goal and came right back to score the decisive goal as Porter won a 3-2 non-district game Thursday in a shootout. It was the Lady Pirates’ second straight game and improved them to 3-5-1 for the season.
Hannah McCullough and KassaDee Merrill scored second-half goals. Porter had 13 shots on goal.
- Double blanking by FGHS: Lady Tigers take district with shutout of Keys; boys mercy-rule Hugo
- Roughers stay in postseason contention with win
- Hornets surge early, hold off Tigers for run-rule victory
- Tulsa hires Haith to lead men’s basketball program
- College baseball and softball roundup
- Scoreboard and today's TV schedule
- Roughers’ gifts propel Trojans
- Wagoner’s pressure, breaks do Hilldale in
- Fort Gibson wins tourney; Hornet runner-up medalist
- Winning or not, Cole wants to keep it fun
- More Sports Headlines