LOCUST GROVE — Kelci Riley made a save in goal and came right back to score the decisive goal as Porter won a 3-2 non-district game Thursday in a shootout. It was the Lady Pirates’ second straight game and improved them to 3-5-1 for the season.
Hannah McCullough and KassaDee Merrill scored second-half goals. Porter had 13 shots on goal.
- Controlling the tempo: Thunder, Grizzlies look to set pace in Game 2
- Tahlequah boys hoops coach relieved of duties
- Gastineau maneuvers way to OCRS feature win
- College baseball and softball roundup
- Scoreboard and today's TV schedule
- Almost blew this one: Thunder let 25-point lead slip to two, pull away to win Game 1
- Plenty of questions remain for Warriors
- Offense shines late for Golden Hurricane
- College athletics could be changing
- Prep baseball roundup and Monday's prep schedule
- More Sports Headlines