The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to sports@-muskogeephoenix.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Bill Muse 2012 Cowboy Shooting and Offensive Skills Camp, Dec. 15-16 at Connors State, for boys and girls ages 8-up. Contact: Bill Muse, (918) 463-6231.
•The Fort Gibson Lady Tiger Basketball Team will once again be holding a drawing for an Oklahoma Lifetime Hunting & Fishing License ($800 value) at halftime of the girls’ championship game during the Old Fort Classic basketball tournament on Jan. 26. Tickets for the drawing are $1 and can be purchased from any Fort Gibson Lady Tiger basketball player. For more information call (918) 478-2474 or (918) 869-1297.
• Hulbert Drug Free Basketball League enrollment is Dec. 7 to Feb. 2. Forms may be picked up beginning Dec. 7 and team packs can only be turned in on the following dates. Jan. 12, 19, 26 and Feb. 2. Contact: Mitchell Crittenden, (918) 772-2501, ext. 3.
• Muskogee Area Basketball Officials, final meeting 6 p.m. Dec. 5 at Charlie’s Chicken East on Chandler Road. Food will be discounted, meal optional. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Native American Sports Exhibit, Muskogee Public Library through December.
• Wagoner Jingle Bell 5K and fun run, 9 a.m. Dec. 8 at Maple Park, Wagoner. Benefits Wagoner Grad Nite 2013. Registration starts at 7:30 a.m. day of race. Contact: (918) 740-9384.