Baylor 4, OSU 2
1. Julian Lenz (BU) def. Jakob Sude (OSU) 6-3, 7-6(3)
2. Patrick Pradella (BU) vs. Sebastian Sachs (OSU) 6-7(4), 6-2, 5-4 unfinished
3. Arjun Kadhe (OSU) def. Diego Galeano (BU) 6-1, 3-6, 6-4
4. Mate Zsiga (BU) def. Lucas Gerch (OSU) 6-7 (0), 6-2, 6-3
5. Brady Bohrnstedt (OSU) def. Michel Dornbusch (BU) 7-5, 6-1
6. Tony Lupieri (BU) def. Chris Haworth (OSU) 6-1, 6-4
1. Sude/Kadhe (OSU) vs. Pradella/Zsiga (BU) 7-4, unfinished
2. Lenz/Dornbusch (BU) def. Gerch/Sachs (OSU) 8-2
3. Galeano/Lupieri (BU) def. Bohrnstedt/Haworth (OSU) 8-4
OSU 4, Texas 1
1. Breaunna Addison (UT) def. Viktoriya Lushkova (OSU) 6-2, 7-6(5)
2. Megan McCray (OSU) vs. Elizabeth Begley (UT) 6-2, 4-6, 5-4, unfinished
3. Kanyapat Narattana (OSU) def. Ratnika Batra (UT) 6-1, 6-4
4. Katarina Adamovic (OSU) vs. Neda Koprcina (UT) 6-1, 3-6, 4-3, unfinished
5. Carla Tur Mari (OSU) def. Pippa Horn (UT) 7-5, 6-1
6. Maria Alvarez (OSU) def. Lina Padegimaite (UT) 4-6, 6-2, 6-1
1. Viktoriya Lushkova/Katarina Adamovic (OSU) vs. Breaunna Addison/Elizabeth Begley (UT) 7-6, unfinished
2. Carla Tur Mari/Kanyapat Narattana (OSU) def. Ratnika Batra/Neda Koprcina (UT) 8-1
3. Maria Alvarez/Karyn Guttormsen (OSU) def. Pippa Horn/Lina Padegimaite (UT) 8-4
CHICAGO WHITE SOX — Placed 3B Conor Gillaspie on the 15-day DL, retroactive to April 22. Activated RHP Hector Noesi.
NEW YORK YANKEES — Signed RHP Chris Leroux and selected him from Scranton/Wilkes-Barre (IL). Optioned RHP Shane Greene to Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. Released LHP Nik Turley.
ATLANTA BRAVES — Released 1B Ernesto Mejia.
CHICAGO CUBS — Placed RHP Jose Veras on the 15-day DL. Recalled RHP Brian Schlitter from Iowa (PCL).
CINCINNATI REDS — Placed C Devin Mesoraco on the 15-day DL. Recalled C Tucker Barnhart from Louisville (IL).
PITTSBURGH PIRATES — Placed RHP Jason Grilli on the 15-day DL, retroactive to April 21, and C Russell Martin on the 15-day DL. Recalled C Tony Sanchez and RHP Jared Hughes from Indianapolis (IL).
National Basketball Association
NBA — Suspended Washington F-C Nene one game for head-butting and grabbing Chicago G-F Jimmy Butler around the neck with both hands and attempting to throw him down during an April 25 game.
National Football League
DALLAS COWBOYS — Re-signed DE Anthony Spencer to a one-year contract.
FLORIDA — Junior men’s basketball F Jon Horford is transferring to the school Florida.
WISCONSIN — Announced the approval of a one-year contract extensions for men’s basketball coach Bo Ryan, men’s ice hockey coach Mike Eaves and women’s ice hockey coach Mark Johnson.