The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camps for boys at Connors State College. Day camps, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. July 15-18. Shooting Camp for boys and girls July 19-20. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• Eddie Kite Cowgirls Basketball Camps, 8 a.m. to noon July 23-26 for shooting and skills, at Connors State College. Cost is $75. Camps are for girls in grades K-6. Contact: (918) 463-6305.
• Hilldale Youth Football, grades 1-6. Players must attend either Hilldale, Warner or Oktaha. Register at sportabase.com under Hilldale or contact Szabi Szabo at (918) 697-5441 for more information.
• Muskogee Youth Football, grades k-7. Player must attend Muskogee Public Schools. Register online at muskogeeyouthfootball.org. Contact: Boyd Jones at (918) 348-1269 or Dan Hall at (918) 869-2559.
• Dream Camp, Muskogee Country Club, July 16-18, 8:30-10 a.m. for ages 5-7; July 23-25 for ages 8-11 and July 30-Aug. 1 for 12-16. Contact: (918) 682-3721.
• Tahlequah High will be offering athletic physicals every Friday in July at Tahlequah Urgent Care. Athletes in grades 7-12 need to advise they are TPS students when they check in to get proper forms. Physicals must be taken before any athletic participation in 2013-14. Info: (918) 458-4154.
• Fourth annual Waterloop Trail Run, 6 p.m. Aug. 10, Honor Heights Park. Cost: $25 before Aug. 3 and $30 after Aug. 3. All proceeds benefit Women Who Care and Women in Safe Home. Information and registration: www.waterloop.net.
• Superhero 5K and Fun Run, 5 p.m. Sept. 21 at Honor Heights Park. Cost: $30 for adults, $25 for children 12-and-under. All proceeds to to Corey Coleman, wife of Muskogee High softball coach Keith Coleman, who is battling cancer. Superhero costumes encouraged but not required. Prizes will be given for best costumes. Register at http://muskogeesuperhero5k.eventbrite.com or contact: email@example.com.
• Church coed league, Love-Hatbox complex. Entry deadline: Aug. 1. Cost: $350 plus umpire fees. Contact: Jody Fulton (918) 351-4028.
• 23rd Dice Dawson International tournament, Spaulding Park, Sept. 21. Cost: $14 for singles, $22 for doubles. Contact: (918) 260-0070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.