• Fourth annual Waterloop Trail Run, 6 p.m. Aug. 10, Honor Heights Park. Cost: $25 before Aug. 3 and $30 after Aug. 3. All proceeds benefit Women Who Care and Women in Safe Home. Information and registration: www.waterloop.net.
• Hometown Hope Run, 8 a.m. Sept. 7 at the Gospel Rescue Mission (2nd and Elgin). All proceeds go will go towards the Gospel Rescue Mission. Register at hometownhope.eventbrite.com. Pre-register by Aug. 30 to get an event t-shirt. Cost: $25 for 5k, $20 for Fun Run. Contact email@example.com.
• Superhero 5K and Fun Run, 5 p.m. Sept. 21 at Honor Heights Park. Cost: $30 for adults, $25 for children 12-and-under. All proceeds go to Corey Coleman, wife of Muskogee High softball coach Keith Coleman, who is battling cancer. Superhero costumes encouraged but not required. Prizes will be given for best costumes. Register at http://muskogeesuperhero5k.eventbrite.com or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Church coed league, Love-Hatbox complex. Entry deadline: Aug. 1. Cost: $350 plus umpire fees. Contact: Jody Futon, (918) 351-4028.
• 23rd Dice Dawson International tournament, Spaulding Park, Sept. 21. Cost: $14 for singles, $22 for doubles. Contact: (918) 260-0070 or email@example.com.
• Muskogee Swim and Fitness Center will host a bench press competition for competitors age 16 and older Aug. 2 at Arrowhead Mall’s food court. Weigh-ins begin at 6 p.m. and lifts at 7. Registration is $25 and is due by Aug. 1. Contact: (918) 681-4733.