Phoenix wire reports
The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Fort Gibson will be holding sign-ups for boys and girls T-ball & baseball ages 4-12 at the community center (north of Fort Gibson City Hall) from 9-11 a.m. on Jan. 26, Feb. 2 and 9. Cost will be $75 per player. Money due March 1. Season: April 29 - June 21. Contact: Jennifer Jones, director (918) 478-4856
• Muskogee Youth Baseball registration at Arrowhead Mall, 10 a.m. to noon Feb. 9 and Feb. 23 in front of Hibbett Sports. Birth certificate and player fee needed, $45 for ages 4-5, 6-8 $65 and 9-12 $85. Contact: Marie Gassaway, (918) 682-3745.
• Muskogee Youth Baseball clinic for umpires and coaches, umpires mandatory, 6:30 p.m. March 12, 26 at Extra Bases, 2240 E. Shawnee (back side of Curt’s Mall). Mandatory for umpires and coaches are welcome.
• Muskogee Youth Baseball team fees due March 19, to be turned in from 5-8 p.m. All fees are due at this time.
• The Fort Gibson Lady Tiger basketball team will once again be holding a drawing for an Oklahoma Lifetime Hunting & Fishing License ($800 value) at halftime of the girls’ championship game during the Old Fort Classic basketball tournament on Jan. 26. Tickets for the drawing are $1 and can be purchased from any Fort Gibson Lady Tiger basketball player. For more information call (918) 478-2474 or (918) 869-1297.
• Hulbert Drug Free Basketball League enrollment is to Feb. 2. Forms may be picked up and team packs can only be turned in on the following dates. Jan. 26 and Feb. 2. Contact: Mitchell Crittenden, (918) 772-2501, ext. 3.
• Chouteau Little League, Feb. 4-16, grades K-6 boys and girls. Bracket play. Entry fee $50. Deadline Jan. 28. Contact: Mary Keys (918) 695-6097.
.• Muskogee Soccer Club sign-ups, Arrowhead Mall by Sears and Hibbett Sports, noon to 3 p.m. on Jan. 19 and 6:30-8:30 p.m. Jan. 22. Cost: $55 for Under-6 and Under-8 and $65 for Under-10 and up. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (918) 781-2712.