ALABAMA 59, ARKANSAS 56 — Alabama’s Trevor Lacey and Levi Randolph hit 3 of 4 free throws in the final 17 seconds and Alabama held on in Tuscaloosa, Ala., on Thursday.
Lacey scored 14 points for the Crimson Tide (13-7, 5-2 Southeastern Conference). BJ Young hit a layup with 5 seconds left and then missed a 3-pointer at the buzzer for Arkansas (12-8, 3-4) after Randolph made two free throws.
ORAL ROBERTS 90, NICHOLLS STATE 78 — Shawn Glover had 25 points and nine rebounds, Warren Niles had 24 points and ORU (13-8, 8-1 Southland) shot 62 percent from the floor in winning its fifth straight game.
ORAL ROBERTS 85, NICHOLLS ST. 56 – At Tulsa, Kevi Luper scored 22 points and Jaci Bigham added 20 for ORU (9-10, 6-3 Southland Conference). Luper added a season-high 10 rebounds.
UTEP 50, TULSA 35 — At El Paso, Taleya Mayberry had a team-high 13 points as the Golden Hurricane falls to 7-13 and 2-5 in Conference USA action, while UTEP improved to 17-2 on the year, and 5-1 in C-USA play.
- Big 12 MEDIA DAYS - OSU defense: Holes to fill
- Big 12 MEDIA DAYS - Commish: Change may not be pleasant
- Big 12 MEDIA DAYS: Baylor has different take defending Big 12 title
- Big 12 MEDIA DAYS: OSU notebook
- BIG 12 MEDIA DAYS: Great expectations: Sooners believe predictions are valid
- Big 12 MEDIA DAYS: OU notebook
- BIG 12 MEDIA DAYS: Texas' Strong prefers not talking national title
- BIG 12 MEDIA DAYS: Former OSU line coach having impact on Texas
- COLUMN: Civic Center manager swung for fences and got kudos for her cut
- Three Rivers sweeps at home
- More Sports Headlines