The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• OK Kids 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U OK Kids Baseball tournament May 17-18 at Love/Hatbox Sports Complex. Three-game guarantee, OK Kids Rules, Entry fees are $75 to $125. T-Ball is free. Contact: Neil Hays (918)617-5564.
• OK Kids 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U OK Kids Baseball tournament June 7-8 at Love/Hatbox Sports Complex. Three-game guarantee, OK Kids Rules, Entry fees are $75 to $125. T-Ball is free. Contact: Neil Hays (918)617-5564.
• Fort Gibson Tiger camp, grades 2-9, 8:30-11 a.m., May 27-29, Harrison Field House. Cost: $50 (t-shirt included). Daily schedule includes warm-ups, fundamentals, group drills, station work, relays and shooting games. Concession provided. Contact: Gary Hendrix, (918) 478-6242.
• Fort Gibson Lady Tiger camp, May 27-30, Harrison Field House. Grades K-5: 8:30-11 a.m. (swim camp 11 a.m.-noon), grades 6-9: 12:30-2:30 p.m. Cost: $60 (t-shirt included). Daily schedule includes warm-ups, fundamentals, group drills, station work, relays and shooting games. Concession provided. Contact: Jerry Walker, (918) 478-2452.
• Hilldale Lady Hornets FUNdamental camp, May 28-30, 9 a.m.-noon, girls ages 7-13. Cost: $40 per camper, $30 for additional sibling. Contact: Scott Hensley (918) 448-7130 for registration form and more information.
• Oklahoma City Thunder youth camp, ages 10-16, June 23-27 at Bishop Kelley High in Tulsa and three other statewide locations in June and July. Registration info is at thunder.nba.com.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camp at Connors State College, June 16-19 and July 14-17. Boys 8 and up. Cost $100. Shooting Camp for boys and girls, July 18-19. Cost: $75. Register by May 15 and receive a free basketball. Contact: (918) 463-6231.
• Muskogee Youth Football coaches meeting and training for current coaches and assistants and those interested in coaching, 9 a.m. to noon May 17 at Indian Bowl fieldhouse. Lunch will be served. RSVP to Boyd Jones, (918)348-1269.
• Fort Gibson High School is sponsoring a 7th and 8th Grade padded football camp June 10-12 from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $40 and includes T-shirt and insurance. Contact: James Singleton, (918) 774-5792.
• Fort Gibson football is having its fourth annual Red & White Spring Game, May 22. Gates open at 5 p.m.. Activities also include youth Punt, Pass, Kick competition and a Powder Puff Game. There will be full concession, BBQ sandwich dinners for $5, limited football items for sale as well as a limited number of reserved seating for purchase for the upcoming season. Cost is $5 for adults $3 for children.
• Tuesday night men’s league at Eagle Crest. Contact: (918) 682-0866.
• Pecan Valley Golf Course’s Welcome Back Tournament, 9 a.m. May 17 shotgun start, three-person scramble. $50 per player entry fee. Contact: (918) 478-9774.
• Kelly B. Todd Charity Tournament, May 19, benefits Kelly B. Todd Cerebral Palsy Center. Individuals can register for $100, and a four-member team for $400. Starting May 1, individual entries are $125 and team entries are $500. Online registration is available at www.mobilityplus-kbtgolf 2014.eventbrite.com. Contact: Shelly Hughey, (918) 687-2947.
• Muskogee Men's Golf Association tournament, Battle Creek Golf Course, Broken Arrow, noon, May 24. Info at www.muskogeemga.com.
• Connors State Scramble, June 7 at Cobblestone Golf Course. Limit of 35 teams with all proceeds going to student athletic scholarships. Cost: $100 per person (includes green fees, 1/2 cart and lunch), $400 per team. Contact: Bill Muse (918) 463-6231.
• 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U OK Kids tournament June 14-15 at Love/Hatbox Sports Complex. Three-game guarantee, OK Kids Rules, Entry fee's are $75-$125. 6U is free. Contact: Neil Hays, (918) 617-5564.
• Muskogee Parks and Recreation Summer Youth Tennis Clinic, July 7-18 for youth ages 8-13 Spaulding Park (McSpadden Tennis Courts). Program details and registration form at www.cityofmuskogee.com.
• Free tennis drills, Muskogee High tennis courts, 6-7:15 p.m. June 9-July 15, Contact: Clayton Blevins, (918) 781-3430.