• Muskogee Youth Football coaches meeting and training for current coaches and assistants and those interested in coaching, 9 a.m. to noon May 17 at Indian Bowl fieldhouse. Lunch will be served. RSVP to Boyd Jones, (918)348-1269.
• Fort Gibson High School is sponsoring a 7th and 8th Grade padded football camp June 10-12 from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $40 and includes T-shirt and insurance. Contact: James Singleton, (918) 774-5792.
• Fort Gibson football is having its fourth annual Red & White Spring Game, May 22. Gates open at 5 p.m.. Activities also include youth Punt, Pass, Kick competition and a Powder Puff Game. There will be full concession, BBQ sandwich dinners for $5, limited football items for sale as well as a limited number of reserved seating for purchase for the upcoming season. Cost is $5 for adults $3 for children.
• Tuesday night men’s league at Eagle Crest. Contact: (918) 682-0866.
• Pecan Valley Golf Course’s Welcome Back Tournament, 9 a.m. May 17 shotgun start, three-person scramble. $50 per player entry fee. Contact: (918) 478-9774.
• Kelly B. Todd Charity Tournament, May 19, benefits Kelly B. Todd Cerebral Palsy Center. Individuals can register for $100, and a four-member team for $400. Starting May 1, individual entries are $125 and team entries are $500. Online registration is available at www.mobilityplus-kbtgolf 2014.eventbrite.com. Contact: Shelly Hughey, (918) 687-2947.
• Muskogee Men's Golf Association tournament, Battle Creek Golf Course, Broken Arrow, noon, May 24. Info at www.muskogeemga.com.
• Connors State Scramble, June 7 at Cobblestone Golf Course. Limit of 35 teams with all proceeds going to student athletic scholarships. Cost: $100 per person (includes green fees, 1/2 cart and lunch), $400 per team. Contact: Bill Muse (918) 463-6231.
• 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U OK Kids tournament June 14-15 at Love/Hatbox Sports Complex. Three-game guarantee, OK Kids Rules, Entry fee's are $75-$125. 6U is free. Contact: Neil Hays, (918) 617-5564.
• Muskogee Parks and Recreation Summer Youth Tennis Clinic, July 7-18 for youth ages 8-13 Spaulding Park (McSpadden Tennis Courts). Program details and registration form at www.cityofmuskogee.com.
• Free tennis drills, Muskogee High tennis courts, 6-7:15 p.m. June 9-July 15, Contact: Clayton Blevins, (918) 781-3430.