The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• OK Kids fall league is now taking entries for teams. League will run from Sept. 5 through Oct. 16. Deadline to enter is Aug. 20. Please contact Neil Hays, (918) 617-5564 for more details.
• Muskogee Lady Roughers camp, final sign-ups, 4:30-5:30 p.m., Muskogee High School’s small gym. Camp is for grades 3-5, 5-7:30 p.m. July 7-8, also at the high school. Cost: $20 per camper. Contact: Aaron Daniels, (918) 633-2262
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camp at Connors State College, July 14-17. Boys 8-and-up. Cost $100. Shooting Camp for boys and girls, July 18-19. Cost: $75. Contact: Bill Muse, (918) 463-6231.
• Muskogee Rougher gear is available at www.bsnteamsports.com/v2/team_shop.php. Place your order by July 14. Nike and Under Armour Rougher logo gear. Proceeds benefit the Muskogee Rougher Quarterback Club. Code is Roughe7M3.
• Native Tee golf instructional program for Cherokee youth, 9:30-10:30 a.m. on July 10 and July 17. ages 6-17. Sessions limited to 20 kids. To register, call (918) 458-4294.
• Tuesday night men’s league at Eagle Crest. Contact: (918) 682-0866.
• Muskogee Lady Roughers Volleyball Golf tournament, July 11, Muskogee Country Club. Registration 10:30 a.m., tournament start noon. Contact: John Hammer (918) 348-8180.
• Port to Fort Adventure race, July 12, events starting at 7 and 8 a.m. 5K run, 10- and 20-mile adventure races (swim, run, canoe). Open to individuals or 3-person team. Contact: Joel Everett, Muskogee Parks Office, (918) 684-6302, ext. 28 or visit port-to-fort.com.
• Superhero 5K and Fun Run, 5 p.m., Sept. 27, Honor Heights Park. Race proceeds to benefit Joey Fast, who battled head and spine injuries sustained in a 2000 car accident in Colorado.
Contact: Kristi Hoos, (918) 231-2130 or Holly Rosser Miller, (918) 348-9848. To pre-register go to eventbrite.com and under the “find events” tab, enter “Superhero 5K.”
• Fifth Annual Waterloop Trail 5K and 10K, 6 p.m. Aug. 16 at Honor Heights Park. Hosted by the Hilldale Education Foundation. All runners will stay cool by running through water sprays, sprinklers, fountains, and the splash pad. Register at www.waterloop.eventbrite.com. Late registration/packet pick up at the Hilldale Slash Bash at River Country Water Park from 6-8 p.m., Aug. 15.
• Muskogee Parks and Recreation Summer Youth Tennis Clinic, July 7-18 for youth ages 8-13 Spaulding Park (McSpadden Tennis Courts). Program details and registration form at www.-cityofmuskogee.com.