The Sports Calendar runs in print each Sunday and Thursday and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations, Send entries by fax to (918) 684-2865, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday or email it to email@example.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• OK Kids fall league is now taking entries for teams. League will run from Sept. 5 through Oct. 16. Deadline to enter is Aug. 20. Please contact Neil Hays, (918) 617-5564 for more details.
• Muskogee Sports Association is now taking entries for fall baseball teams. League is open to all teams. The league will run from Sept. 5 to Oct. 16 and will use OK KIDS Rules. Deadline is Aug. 20. Contact: Neil Hays, (918) 617-5564 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Muskogee Rougher gear is available at www.bsnteamsports.com/v2/team_shop.php. Place your order by July 14. Nike and Under Armour Rougher logo gear. Proceeds benefit the Muskogee Rougher Quarterback Club. Code is Roughe7M3.
• Muskogee Public Schools will hold a mandatory parent meeting for all 2014-2015 ninth-grade students interested in playing football at 6:30 p.m. July 22 in the field house at Indian Bowl next to Alice Robertson Junior High School. Players also need to attend.
• Native Tee golf instructional program for Cherokee youth, 9:30-10:30 a.m. July 17, ages 6-17. Sessions limited to 20 kids. To register, call (918) 458-4294.
• Tuesday night men’s league at Eagle Crest. Contact: (918) 682-0866.
• Muskogee Men’s Golf Tournament, Forest Ridge GC, Broken Arrow, noon tee time Aug. 20. More information at muskogeemga.com.
• Fifth Annual Waterloop Trail 5K and 10K, 6 p.m. Aug. 16 at Honor Heights Park. Hosted by the Hilldale Education Foundation. All runners will stay cool by running through water sprays, sprinklers, fountains, and the splash pad. Register at www.waterloop.eventbrite.com. Late registration/packet pick up at the Hilldale Slash Bash at River Country Water Park from 6-8 p.m., Aug. 15.
• Superhero 5K and Fun Run, 5 p.m., Sept. 27, Honor Heights Park. Race proceeds to benefit Joey Fast, who battled head and spine injuries sustained in a 2000 car accident in Colorado.
Contact: Kristi Hoos, (918) 231-2130 or Holly Rosser Miller, (918) 348-9848. To pre-register go to eventbrite.com and under the “find events” tab, enter “Superhero 5K.”